Question about facebook

sindaael

<Banned>
I keep getting banned over and over again, I think by a robot or something. Is there any way I can stop this? I've made like 20 accounts now. I use facebook like a blog, which is why I like it.

I also messaged Zuckerberg, but he didn't reply. Any help would be appreciated.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Like
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 2 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, deleting your account will stop it. Facebook is for faggots.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

sindaael

<Banned>
I was banned the first time for using the n word I think. But the robot just kept banning me ever since even though I didn't do anything else.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Nice post agent, you sound extra relatable.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Next up, how to tie your shoe laces preventing the daily tripping and spilling milk + the oblig bracers stuck in the carpets.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I was banned the first time for using the n word I think. But the robot just kept banning me ever since even though I didn't do anything else.
Im pretty sure that using that word gets you banned here too, or would if we didn't have the handy dandy word filter. Just think, had you just used the word jogger instead you would still be happily facebooking to your hearts content.

Have you tried writing your blog on Stormfront instead? Doubt you get banned there for that word.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
1622298472843.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I keep getting banned over and over again, I think by a robot or something. Is there any way I can stop this? I've made like 20 accounts now. I use facebook like a blog, which is why I like it.

I also messaged Zuckerberg, but he didn't reply. Any help would be appreciated.

Make your next name Trayvon Washington and your avatar a black fist. Then you can do or say anything you want.

• 1Trump