quetion about titcon rules?

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Do they apply to kickstarter/indiegogo's as well or are they only for contests? Can we get the rules added here like they were on MN

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
That sounds about right for asking for money. I'm not really looking for people to contribute just wanted to put the info up somewhere and people could do what they want with it. Friend is trying to start a mini game. Just wanted to make sure I was following the rules and not disrespecting the community

rieter

Molten Core Raider
Love to rez a thread... Question about titcon situations. A gaming group that Im a part had tits promised to us and a big deal was made of said tits and how we would love it and all that noise. Well deadline came and went, am I free to ban said user from access to my groups facilities and all since they were failed to be delivered? what if any recourse is there to be taken?

Zodiac

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah bro, if the one chick that comes to your D&D night won't get gang banged deff ban her.

rieter

Molten Core Raider
Well Ive searched for the rules and cant find them so figured I would ask before I lay the law! stupid whore.

Urgoslav

Treasured Member
For future generations must know

Rule Numero Uno: We are no longer accepting post-dated tits for payment. Any attempt to post a voting request thread without full up front payment will be met with extreme prejudice. Egregious offenders of this rule will be banned, but mostly your shit is probably just going to get rickshawed, locked, and/or deleted.

Rule Numero Dos: Your payment must reach at least TITCON 3 and be verified by an FOH tag somewhere in the picture (preferably directly on the tits -- using body parts for the "o" is acceptable). Further rewards for TITCON 2 or, God willing, TITCON 1, will be discussed at applicable times. For an overview of the TITCON system, refer to: [foh url]

Rule Numero Last: No voting websites that give you spyware. Your ass will be grass for this one.

***WARNING***
There is someone with the tiniest of dicks who reads Screenshots (not Blaezenfury) and will inform the contest makers, the contestants, and every other person that really shouldn't give a shit about stuff like this. If you are not prepared for this to happen, do not be surprised when you get banned for failure to follow the 3 simple rules laid out above. If you have any information on who this person might be, please contact either Requiem or Tyen. We suspect that this person fucks donkeys, and spends their weekends cutting their nipples. Any help in catching this criminal would be greatly appreciated -- your service to this community would not go unrewarded.

# 0 - If you want help winning something for yourself or a friend, you must make payment via TittyPay?. If you decide not to pay in advance, your TittyPay? payment is due no later than 24 hours after the contest has ended. However, you must atleast provide a clothed picture of the breasteses that you will be paying with (much like a post-dated check).

Furthermore, if any registration is required to vote, you must pay double TittyPay?, one payment is due up front, and another at the end of the contest. If for any reason you try to avoid making your payment, your account will be banned.

If you want help winning something for yourself or a friend, you must make payment via TittyPay?. If you decide not to pay in advance, your TittyPay? payment is due no later than 24 hours after the contest has ended. However, you must atleast provide a clothed picture of the breasteses that you will be paying with (much like a post-dated check).

Furthermore, if any registration is required to vote, you must pay double TittyPay?, one payment is due up front, and another at the end of the contest. If for any reason you try to avoid making your payment, your account will be banned.

rieter

Molten Core Raider
Thanks for reposting those, I'll need to add another about promise and no delivery for my people.