R.I.P. Meatloaf

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So I am reading up on his accomplishments and looking at his past pictures. Is it purposefully done to Black and White pictures from the 80's now? It is kind of irritating because I know color cameras were plentiful and widely used in the 70's much less the 80's. Is it a way of showing time far back? I understood the black and white pictures in the 50's and 60's. That was because color cameras were actually rare then.

It just irritated me....

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
So I am reading up on his accomplishments and looking at his past pictures. Is it purposefully done to Black and White pictures from the 80's now? It is kind of irritating because I know color cameras were plentiful and widely used in the 70's much less the 80's. Is it a way of showing time far back? I understood the black and white pictures in the 50's and 60's. That was because color cameras were actually rare then.

It just irritated me....
yes, plenty of color film . it dates back to the 20s . B&W was still popular in the 70s because color film was a lot more expensive to buy and develop.

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Goddamn, I made meatloafs last night. They were excellent.

IMG_20220121_211530742_HDR~2.jpg

IMG_20220121_212118245_HDR.jpg

It sucks he passed away. I typically listen to his albums when I need a little bit of a mood uplift. I don't sing shit out loud normally, but I'm happy that belt out bat out of hell, especially after a bit of whiskey.

Last edited:

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Did anyone find out what he would not do for love before he died, or are we going to be stuck with that question forever?

well in the song he says the only thing he wouldn't do for love was to cheat and abandon his love, so it's kind of nonsensical, but a good tune in any case.

The Morrigan

Potato del Grande
SO did this guy and louis anderson die from vaccine?
Funny how idiots keep hoping for vaccines of all things to be bad for you. No, he died of the actual thing a vaccine would have saved him from. #getwrecked

• 2Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users