R40 - RUSH Tour 2015

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Saw them many times in the late 80s and 90s. One of the best live sounding bands out there.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
shooting for the irvine and la show, those tickets are gonna be bonkers expensive

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Trying to decide which one(s) I want to go to. St. Louis is an easy drive for me, Dallas is easy. Or do I want to make a vacation out of it and go someplace more interesting. Saw them in Chicago and Atlanta previously.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I bought a silver VIP ticket for the Tulsa show last week. This will be my first time seeing them and I am pretty excited. They are one of two bands I have always wanted to see live. Iron Maiden being the other.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Fucking hell, at 10am sharp tomorrow I have to try and lock down tickets for the final Faith No More show I want to see and floor tickets for both Irvine and LA for Rush. It's gonna be a clusterfuck. Worlds are colliding and I'm feeling a panic attack. What a year for me to be a fan of my nerd music.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
I bought a silver VIP ticket for the Tulsa show last week. This will be my first time seeing them and I am pretty excited. They are one of two bands I have always wanted to see live. Iron Maiden being the other.
I just saw presale starts this morning at 10. No idea how to proceed, but going to try and get VIP tickets. How much were your silver?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I paid about 300 bucks but I have a seat in the front section and girlfriend can't go so I don't feel guilty spending the money.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Not too many chicks dig Rush, but my wife does. It's also her 50th birthday and our 25th anniversary, so I'm gonna pop that nut if I can get in.

To order today, you need a Rush Fan Club special password or some shit. Gravy's getting irritated.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Fuck I need a nap and a stiff drink after that. Buddy called 5 minutes before sale started and said his brother was handling the LA show for us, so I grabbed Irvine tickets, got loge Geddy side so thats decent. 4 minutes after 10am the Faith No More show had sold out, so stubhubbed that quick for $20 over face value. Friend calls back and says his brother dropped the ball...scambled and managed floor seats for the Forum Alex side by some miracle. Fuck buying concert tickets.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Thanks for the help guys. Only tics left were silvers a few rows up on the first level (not floor), Alex side. Kinda meh on that position for $304. Ticket buying sure has changed.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
$300 tickets
frown.png

It's nice that many of my favourite bands still play smaller venues.