Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
3.50 star(s) Rating: 3.50/5 12 Votes
Title: Raised by Wolves

Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Drama

First aired: 2020-09-03

Creator: Aaron Guzikowski

Cast: Travis Fimmel, Niamh Algar, Amanda Collin, Abubakar Salim, Winta McGrath, Felix Jamieson, Ethan Hazzard, Jordan Loughran, Aasiya Shah, Ivy Wong, Matias Varela

Overview: Two androids are tasked with raising human children on a mysterious virgin planet. As the burgeoning colony of humans threatens to be torn apart by religious differences, the androids learn that controlling the beliefs of humans is a treacherous and difficult task.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I don’t have HBO max, but this looks weirdly interesting.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Yeah, it looks interesting. Im too jaded to think it won't be trash for one reason or another, but here's hoping.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Looks interesting and nothing like what I expected, but so did prometheus and westworld season 2/3. This will most likely suck.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Well, that was certainly not what I was expecting from the first episode.

That is an admirably hardcore approach to problem solving ;p

There may be some subtle hints that Mother is not 100% open and honest there :oops:

Loftish

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well, that was certainly not what I was expecting from the first episode.

That is an admirably hardcore approach to problem solving ;p

There may be some subtle hints that Mother is not 100% open and honest there :oops:
But was it any good?!

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Watched the first three episodes. I like it so far - it's very horizon zero dawn mixed with westworld.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

velk

Trakanon Raider
But was it any good?!

Yes. The first episode started a bit slow, but went nowhere where I expected, leaving me wanting to continue watching. The second two twist what you think is happening around some in interesting ways. I'm looking forward to the rest of it.

Loftish

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yes. The first episode started a bit slow, but went nowhere where I expected, leaving me wanting to continue watching. The second two twist what you think is happening around some in interesting ways. I'm looking forward to the rest of it.
Good to hear! I plan on watching over the weekend. I'm skeptical regarding the payoff of any show with a large-scale mystery, but keeping my fingers crossed on this one.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I have hbo sub on amazon and its not on there what the fuck is this shit

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I watched all 3 episodes, it's decent. It makes me wish there was a book series or something so I could read up more on the lore

TV show information provided by The Movie Database