Ralph Breaks the Internet: Wreck-It Ralph 2 (2018)

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
2.00 star(s) Rating: 2.00/5 4 Votes
Title: Ralph Breaks the Internet: Wreck-It Ralph 2

Genre: Family, Animation

Director: Rich Moore, Phil Johnston

Cast: John C. Reilly, Sarah Silverman, James Corden, Jack McBrayer, Jane Lynch, Phil Johnston, Paige O'Hara, Irene Bedard, Mandy Moore, Auli'i Cravalho, Kristen Bell, Taraji P. Henson, Kelly Macdonald, Anika Noni Rose, Linda Larkin, Jodi Benson, Alan Tudyk, Ming-Na Wen, Idina Menzel, Ana Ortiz, Jennifer Hale, Anthony Daniels

Release: 2018-11-20

Plot: Taking place six years following the events of the first film, the story will center on Ralph's adventures in the Internet data space when a Wi-Fi router gets plugged into the arcade as he must find a replacement part to fix Sugar Rush.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I enjoyed the first one, so I'm sure I'll like this one as well. Good stuff.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i hate to say this... but this is like... ralph meets the emoji movie...

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
There's reportedly a few scenes where Vanellope meets the other Disney princesses and they poke fun at each other a bit.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
I enjoyed the first one, not sure it needed a sequel but what the hell. It seems like more of the same.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Loved the first one, great message and video game nostalgia. This one... not sure.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hopeful for it but it has that "Child friendly internet meme's from 2010" humor stink on it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I can't get past the beginning. That's not how routers work.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>

I thought the first one was interesting, wish they had grabbed another female lead because Fuck Sarah Silverman in her smug as fuck face.

I Really REALLY hope this new one doesn't go all SuperSJW because that quip about "Big Strong Man" just makes me think this entire movie will just be a movie about the 5 minute intervals between each SJW talking point.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
This will make BILLIONS. My daughter saw the Disney princess's and damn near fainted.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>

I thought the first one was interesting, wish they had grabbed another female lead because Fuck Sarah Silverman in her smug as fuck face.

I Really REALLY hope this new one doesn't go all SuperSJW because that quip about "Big Strong Man" just makes me think this entire movie will just be a movie about the 5 minute intervals between each SJW talking point.
I'm cautiously optimistic that that was just pandering and the whole movie won't be full of talking points.

• 2Solidarity

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah I think you guys need to stop jumping at shadows and seeing SJW shit around every corner. One joke that went extremely well with the scene in question does not mean the entire movie is going to be non-stop leftist talking points.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
One joke that went extremely well with the scene in question does not mean the entire movie is going to be non-stop leftist talking points.

With the way Hollywood is lately, I just don't share that optimism, that city is bending over backwards for diversity and inclusion to the point of costing them money at times.

AAR I've said my piece, not going to shit up the thread anymore. Time will tell, not like I'm NOT going to pirate the movie anyhow LOL..

• 2Like
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database