Ralphie May, dead at 45.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Ralphie was devastated by the split and the ensuing custody battle over their 2 kids, April June May and August James May.

I had to read that like 3 times to fully grasp the names of the kids. Why do celebrities insist on giving their kids terrible names?

• 2Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
RIP fatty

HuttHD.jpg

Sulrn

Deuces
So, I don't think I've seen anything this guy did - ever. Had to look on IMDB to be sure. At first I thought he was the kid from jump street...

Did I dodge a bullet? Looking at his record it seems he was another shitlib commedian, but have no basis for any opinion.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
So, I don't think I've seen anything this guy did - ever. Had to look on IMDB to be sure. At first I thought he was the kid from jump street...

Did I dodge a bullet? Looking at his record it seems he was another shitlib commedian, but have no basis for any opinion.

Eh, he was pretty funny. Believe his standups may still be on Netflix. Worth a viewing, though I would stick to his earlier stuff. The later stuff was mostly derivative.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Made some people laugh, was super fat, died young. Wikipedia says he was 800lbs at his fattest 16 years old that can't be right can it? 800lbs is monster levels of fat.

ralphie-may.jpg

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Made some people laugh, was super fat, died young. Wikipedia says he was 800lbs at his fattest 16 years old that can't be right can it? 800lbs is monster levels of fat.

ralphie-may.jpg
Even the great abuser of ugly people, TLC, only had a show called my 600lb life

my-600lb-life-206-james-05.jpg

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
He was pretty funny when he first started, but he did shitty on Ross' Roast Battles. I hope Jeff roasts his fat ass at the wake, figuratively not literally, his outside would be ashes before you could ever get the center to a bloody rare.

• 1Worf

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I didn't know who the fuck he was but he looked like such a healthy guy. Cardiac arrest? The world is so cruel sometimes..

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
no thread for the death of Monty Hall, Mr Let's Make a Deal, but you guys are honoring this fat fuck?

• 1Salty

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
HEALTHY AT EVERY SIZE

And wtf? Monty Hall was awesome! I LOVE!!!!! That gameshow lol

• 1Like

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
There are three doors. Behind two of the doors are dead men, and behind the third is a new car.

• 1Worf

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
There are three doors. Behind two of the doors are dead men, and behind the third is a new car.

SWITCH SWITCH SWITCH!

(If you are not familiar with the Monty Hall Problem I highly suggest you read it. It's fascinating!)

However, in this case, I thought it was one dead fat man taking up two doors space.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
He was a funny motherfucker. I first saw him on Last Comic Standing, but didn't see him much after that. If he turned to shit then I missed those years.

I saw his live show once and his wife opened for him. She was funny too and fucking vicious. If anyone is going to roast him, I hope it's her.