Rampage (2018)

Madikus

Knows nothing.
2.67 star(s) Rating: 2.67/5 3 Votes
Title: Rampage

Tagline: Big meets bigger

Genre: Action, Adventure

Director: Brad Peyton

Cast: Dwayne Johnson, Naomie Harris, Joe Manganiello, Malin Åkerman, Marley Shelton, Jake Lacy, Breanne Hill, Jack Quaid, Matt Gerald

Release: 2018-04-20

Plot: Primatologist Davis Okoye shares an unshakable bond with George, the extraordinarily intelligent, silverback gorilla who has been in his care since birth. But a rogue genetic experiment gone awry mutates this gentle ape into a raging creature of enormous size. To make matters worse, it’s soon discovered there are other similarly altered animals. As these newly created alpha predators tear across North America, destroying everything in their path, Okoye teams with a discredited genetic engineer to secure an antidote, fighting his way through an ever-changing battlefield, not only to halt a global catastrophe but to save the fearsome creature that was once his friend.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Holy shit, yes please!

The whole trailer I was all like "But where is Lizzie?" and then at the end...fuck yes.

The Rock? Jeffery Dean Morgan? I'm there on day 1.

• 1Barf
  • 1Solidarity

Brad2770

Oh man. One of my favorite childhood arcade games come to life.

Hollywood sucks. Once the superhero bubble pops, I know I’m done.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I remember I went to buy Rampage World Tour from Toys R Us back in the day with my allowance money saved up from weeks and weeks of cleaning the bathroom. I ended up being like 50 cents short because I was a stupid kid who didn't factor in taxes, but the awesome sales girl let me buy it anyway.

• 2Like

Cybsled

Lol, I spent so many tokens in the arcades playing this back in the day

• 5Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Brad2770

First time I got paid for mowing a lawn was from my great grandmother. She paid with a roll of quarters. I knew it was a sign. Ended up blowing that whole roll at the arcade with a dad and his son. We got pretty far. The dad ended up spotting me another 2 bucks to keep me in the game. Good times.

• 2Like

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I want to find that brass-balled motherfucker who strode into a Hollywood office somewhere and said, 'remember Rampage? The game where you play a king kong or godzilla knockoff and destroy buildings by punching out windows and eating the people inside???? That would make an excellent movie, get the goddamn Rock on the phone right now', I want to find that dude and buy him a beer.

This is potentially the most unnecessary and awesome thing that has ever happened to cinema.

• 7Worf
  • 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Lmao but the trailer actually looks good.

80's arcade game + The Rock + Negan

rampage-movie_65.jpg

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
If they don't have George grabbing someone from a window and then eating them with the same eat shit look in the game, I'll be disappointed.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
I love Rampage as a game, I'm incredibly skeptical about a movie.

• 2Solidarity

spronk

FPS noob
I had no idea the lizard was a female croc, i always thought it was godzilla growing up. childhood shattered

trailer looked ok but it definitely feels like a movie that is gonna suck bad but fun to watch at the same time like geostorm or baywatch. Jumanji on the other hand looks awesome, can't wait for that.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I want to find that brass-balled motherfucker who strode into a Hollywood office somewhere and said, 'get the goddamn Rock on the phone right now', I want to find that dude and buy him a beer.

This is potentially the most unnecessary and awesome thing that has ever happened to cinema.

Fixed

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database