Reason 9,874 Why New York is a Shithole

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So I bought a Telsa late last year and I after verifying the off-peak electricity price was 4 cents a KW after 11pm I set my car to charge after 11pm. Last couple of bills seemed higher than I calculated at 4 cents a KW. Did some research. Shithole that NY is, you have to actually "choose" to take advantage of off-peak hours on your billing profile. the "default" option is they just bill you the same rate 24 hours a day. Putin really needs to nuke this shithole and help America. I will voluntarily take one for the team. I can't wait to get back to Florida.

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
So I bought a Telsa late last year and I after verifying the off-peak electricity price was 4 cents a KW after 11pm I set my car to charge after 11pm. Last couple of bills seemed higher than I calculated at 4 cents a KW. Did some research. Shithole that NY is, you have to actually "choose" to take advantage of off-peak hours on your billing profile. the "default" option is they just bill you the same rate 24 hours a day. Putin really needs to nuke this shithole and help America. I will voluntarily take one for the team. I can't wait to get back to Florida.
theres a reason why it's called "con" edison

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
We got PSEG out here. But it's just the same shit.
wth, thats fucking jersey, at least i was using pseg when i was in jersey, thats probably what it is jersey si and li are serviced by pseg, and nyc is con ed, at least my moms bills were still all con ed when i was last paying for them, Chukzombi Chukzombi was pseg the defacto electric company in jersey for forever?

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
wth, thats fucking jersey, at least i was using pseg when i was in jersey, thats probably what it is jersey si and li are serviced by pseg, and nyc is con ed, at least my moms bills were still all con ed when i was last paying for them, Chukzombi Chukzombi was pseg the defacto electric company in jersey for forever?
Yeah we are psegli.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
yup, dont quote me on this, but i think south jersey is something else.

i checked, shit, there are a lot of power companies in this state.

List of utilities in New Jersey​