Rebuild: Gangs of Deadsville

Ko Dokomo_sl

shitlord
So a while back the creator of Rebuild, a flash game of a city building and zombie combat sim, put out a kickstarter for the next game in the series. Now it has gone into Beta, so anyone can buy into early access on Steam. If you backed the kickstarter, your copy is going out too. I loved the first two in the series and I'm excited just to get MORE in the iteration.

6913bc25023a2a92ab9841648f50562a_large.png

efee743420f90ef2b4c4f4bc942f4586_large.png

screenshot-rebuild-3-gangs-of-deadsville-game-9.jpg

Gorestabb

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Same. It's on my wishlist. Till then, if you haven't already played them, Rebuild 1 and even more so Rebuild 2 are worth a go. They are free flashgames on sites such asKongregate.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Huge fan of rebuild. Beating it on the hardest difficulty was really challenging, though once you figure the game out it's mostly luck unless there's some strats I don't know about.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Hehe I just played rebuild 2 and thats a fun little game. Hard to believe it sucks you in with so little there to do it! I bet 3 will do the same, ez pz.

lindz

#DDs
I bought this to give it a try because I love rebuild 2. Haven't been a fan of the new one so far. It seems to have lost whatever made rebuild good.

And damn this game can get hard. Figured out seriously hard as several screw ups, but the hardest difficulty seems nuts so far.