Refunded item still shipped?

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I made an order on Amazon on the 31st for my god daughter and had it schedule for a 2 day delivery in time for her birthday. I could of went with another retailer with the same shipping time but Amazon had it for $30 cheaper and it was scheduled to be delivered on the 3rd. So I checked my amazon account to see where it was and it hasn't even been shipped. I called amazon customer service and they told me my credit card company didnt authorize the purchase yet. So I called them and they told me that the purchase went through and its hasn't ben posted to my account yet. Everything was okay on my side. I called back and told them what my credit card company told me and now another amazon rep told me the reason why its showing not shipped cause there is a amazon warehouse in my area and the item is in stock there. I should be receiving it before 8pm on the 3rd. So the next day it was around 7pm and it still never came in cause usually ups drops off packages around 5ish clockwork at my house. I called again and asked what's going on and this rep told me he has no idea where it is and now it should be coming in somewhere between the days 4th-9th.

Now I blew a fuse cause my god daughter wont get her gift on her birthday. So I told them to cancel my order and keep the shit. I'll pay more somewhere else in order to have it guaranteed. They were finally able to refund my purchase back to my credit card after I bitched enough. So when I leave for work today I see a package on my doorstep thinking it's for my wife but it was the order I made.

What's the policy if they sent an item that I refunded and canceled it. I have an email stating that the charge will go back on my credit card. I called twice about the item, one said I can keep it and the other said refuse it when it comes in but UPS was driving off by the time I answered the door. Do I keep it or send it back? I know some companies let you keep items cause it's cheaper and less trouble than returning it back.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
You'll see if you ended up getting charged from Amazon. If so, return it for free. If not, keep your free item.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
What's the policy if they sent an item that I refunded and canceled it. I have an email stating that the charge will go back on my credit card. I called twice about the item, one said I can keep it and the other said refuse it when it comes in but UPS was driving off by the time I answered the door. Do I keep it or send it back? I know some companies let you keep items cause it's cheaper and less trouble than returning it back.

when you have two idiots giving you conflicting information, just return it, no point in thinking you got something free and then getting charged later on down the road b/c amazon was backlogged and most likely you ordered through amazon fullfillment third party and they didn't charge you yet cuz it's holiday season.

usually you keep it for fee, however you currently have two retards telling you different stories.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I have had this very thing happen. I contacted Amazon once to say it was here, and if they sent me a return label I'd ship it back. I didn't hear back from them, so I kept the item.

Same thing happened to me this year with the nhl channel. They somehow put my subscription from last year, which was a gift, on auto renew. That charge was contested and vacated, but the service didn't shut off. I told them not once, but twice. Now I'm just enjoying the free service because I did my due diligence and they can't get their shit together.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Return package if you think it's valuable enough to be worth reprocess. Especially if they can prove that you received it.

iannis

Musty Nester
Do the whole irate customer bit except in reverse.

Be a real asshole about returning their merchandise to them. Demand to speak to supervisors and threaten lodging a complaint with the BBB if not the State Attorney General for what is obviously fraud.

We're Americans, are we not?

• 1Like
  • 1RAGE
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I made an order on Amazon on the 31st for my god daughter and had it schedule for a 2 day delivery in time for her birthday. I could of went with another retailer with the same shipping time but Amazon had it for $30 cheaper and it was scheduled to be delivered on the 3rd. So I checked my amazon account to see where it was and it hasn't even been shipped. I called amazon customer service and they told me my credit card company didnt authorize the purchase yet. So I called them and they told me that the purchase went through and its hasn't ben posted to my account yet. Everything was okay on my side. I called back and told them what my credit card company told me and now another amazon rep told me the reason why its showing not shipped cause there is a amazon warehouse in my area and the item is in stock there. I should be receiving it before 8pm on the 3rd. So the next day it was around 7pm and it still never came in cause usually ups drops off packages around 5ish clockwork at my house. I called again and asked what's going on and this rep told me he has no idea where it is and now it should be coming in somewhere between the days 4th-9th.

Now I blew a fuse cause my god daughter wont get her gift on her birthday. So I told them to cancel my order and keep the shit. I'll pay more somewhere else in order to have it guaranteed. They were finally able to refund my purchase back to my credit card after I bitched enough. So when I leave for work today I see a package on my doorstep thinking it's for my wife but it was the order I made.

Chat with Amazon. Return item.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Bury the item in your backyard. If they don't inquire about after 7 - 10 years, dig it up and enjoy.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I needed a lengthy cable back in 2018 and they attempted to send it through Amazon Logistics. Their retards failed 3x each day with a different excuse so they auto-refunded. Ordered new one and forced a different shipping option.. both showed up the next day.

In this case Amazon was self-documenting their own failure and I had to wait a few extra days because of their incompetence, but ended up with a free spare. As far as Amazon was concerned i'm sure it "disappeared into the aether"