Reno 911!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

spronk

FPS noob
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Reno 911!

Genre: Comedy

First aired: 2003-07-23

Creator: Thomas Lennon, Ben Garant, Kerri Kenney-Silver

Cast: Thomas Lennon, Cedric Yarbrough, Kerri Kenney-Silver, Carlos Alazraqui, Wendi McLendon-Covey, Ben Garant, Niecy Nash, Joe Lo Truglio

Overview: This partially unscripted comedy brings viewers into the squad car as incompetent officers swing into action, answering 911 calls about everything from speeding violations and prostitution to staking out a drug den. Within each episode, viewers catch a "fly on the wall" glimpse of the cops' often politically incorrect opinions, ranging from their personal feelings to professional critiques of their colleagues.

spronk

FPS noob
CC put something new up for Reno 911, i think its an old episode but not really sure, the actors look exactly the same from 10 years ago so I assume this episode below isn't the actual reboot. Anyways show is getting rebooted on Quibi this year

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Siliconemelons

Looks new actually - all the actors do look good and very close to the same. Some new faces that's good...Asian chicks are always good...

Jonah hill does not look like a 3yr old, thats the giveaway...so I am still on its new.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
What the fuck is a quibi? Am i going to have to sign up for something to watch this? I loved this show, but I aint doing that.

My favorite thing about this show was when it first aired, for most of the first season they played it subtle enough that I kept wondering if it was real. All the actors were unknown to me and they didn't have credits like "Mrs goldberg as Clementine".

Siliconemelons

It lasted that long... I never saw it with the new cast in that.

Wow...

Awesome :) any streaming have these on them? They are hilarious.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Just watched Season 7 via internet streamings. Wasn't awful, had very few LOL parts, but had some classic stuff. The pokes at wokeness and PCness were pretty great. Overall 12 episodes that ranged from 6 minutes to 12 minutes each.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Just watched Season 7 via internet streamings. Wasn't awful, had very few LOL parts, but had some classic stuff. The pokes at wokeness and PCness were pretty great. Overall 12 episodes that ranged from 6 minutes to 12 minutes each.

Where? Is it anywhere other than quibi?

Xevy

Log Wizard
On some of the possibly-non-legal internet sites. Not on Comedy Central or anything yet. But they did have Comedy Central in the credits, so maybe eventually when Quibi hits the shitter.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
On some of the possibly-non-legal internet sites. Not on Comedy Central or anything yet. But they did have Comedy Central in the credits, so maybe eventually when Quibi hits the shitter.

They're super short episodes, but pretty good.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I’m skeptical the show could be any good in 2020 with how far we’ve been pushed in the name of political correctness. The early seasons of this they’re casually dropping n bombs.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Been rewatching this here and there and its still so damn funny. Its pretty crazy how many familiar faces make cameo appearances throughout the show before they gained some notoriety. Definitely a show like Its Always Sunny, where if it was to come out today it would face a lot of backlash for its "offensive" humor.

• 2Like

spronk

FPS noob
just a show about cops being funny can't really be made anymore, brooklyn 99 is essentially ending this year for the same reason

its worth torrenting this show since they will probably start chopping up stuff that is too offensive, there are 6 regular seasons, a movie - Reno 911! Miami released in 2007 - and season 7 on Quibi, consisting of 25, 5 minute episodes made in 2020.

Since its a 200x series the quality is kinda crap, just basic DVD 4:3

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I wish I could watch the new episodes. Is it still only on quibi?

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Usenet is your friend. I guess usenet is old people shit but it never lets me down.

Screenshot_2021-03-03 View TV Series Reno 911 - The Best NZB Index.png

Aggregator: Nzbplanet - Latest News - The Best NZB Index
Reader: SABnzbd - The free and easy binary newsreader
Block account: BlockNews.Net - Quality Usenet Block Accounts

It's not free and not as easy as torrenting but I find it more reliable and I know I wont get garbage.

• 2Like
TV show information provided by The Movie Database