ReRolled Asshat of the year, round 2 VOTING

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Some travesties here forcing me to get off my ass and vote.
----

Erronius - Can't vote for Araysar, he's my favorite poster.

Merlin - Can't believe this is close. Merlin gave $500 to a vaporware MMO while on the gubmint dole AND said everyone else on the dole is a thief. Asshatery at its finest. Also, he can't subtract. And has 27 kids we're paying for. And a badass metal haircut that can't make up for his other transgressions. Tanoomba is just battling his inner gay. No contest.

Luminati - Wins for MURDERING SOMEONE. And spewing forth a lethal level of cognitive dissonance. Also gets my vote as forum member most likely to pull a Jay and Silent Bob, except he murders everyone he locates and flies to.

Sutekh - Because I had to choose someone.

TJ Lazer - Toss-up, don't hate either of them.

Sean - Second only to Lumie for hilarity while having a mental breakdown. Also, tad10 takes the heat for his crazy while Sean hides like a bitch andprobablyfucks a jap pillow.

Numbers - Another "because I had to choose".

a_skeleton_03 - Yet another "because I had to choose".

Column_sl

shitlord
I knew Luminati would trounce me in this round.

There is a group of people on this board that are actually insane with Sean in the lead.
I wouldn't be surprised if he won the whole thing.

Column_sl

shitlord
Don't get down on yourself bro. You would have been a solid #2 if the brackets would have been set up better.
That's alright bro you are still hold the board's title for #1 faggot. That will never be taken from you

I'm just glad I eliminated Gavinrads dream in the first round. Was worth it just to make that little bitch cry again.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
That's alright bro you are still hold the board's title for #1 faggot. That will never be taken from you

I'm just glad I eliminated Gavinrads dream in the first round. Was worth it just to make that little bitch cry again.
Set up your own competition for #1 faggot.

Others, bitch all you want. You've seen how things were set up. If you don't like it, I urge you, at your earliest convenience, to bite yourselves.

Have a nice day!