Rerolled Trannycontinental Meet-up - SOE Live 2015

Quaid

Trump's Staff
rrr_img_71579.jpg

So there's been some chatter about a few of us being interested in attending SOE live next year. It should be a big year for EQNext news, and a lot of us are pretty excited. If enough of us are interested, we could probably get some crazy good deals for booking as a group. Obviously we can't start booking until they announce dates in February, but it's good to get the ball rolling early on these things. Some people may need a while to plan/save up money/vacation time.

If you're interested and somewhat serious about attending, post in this thread and I'll keep the OP updated. If anyone has any Vegas hookups, please make it known. If the mods are feeling cool, a sticky might be appropriate.

Attendees:

Convo
Dumar
Gogojira
Quaid
Regime
Soygen

rrr_img_71580.jpg

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Oh how worlds collide.. I actually know a tranny who , if I remember correctly, works for SoE.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I'm close enough I'd consider going, but I guess I don't see why I'd want to actually go into SOE Live at this point besides more hype and the inevitable broken heart from more Sony shit games.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
I'm close enough I'd consider going, but I guess I don't see why I'd want to actually go into SOE Live at this point besides more hype and the inevitable broken heart from more Sony shit games.
SOE live is just an excuse to go to Las Vegas and bro-down.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Going this year and will go next year. It's super cheap if you book early. Plane+room (PH kings)+ticket was under $500.