Resident Evil 2 (2019)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>

Comes out next month (jan), looks like it's more horror than action. Cool, an updated Racoon City i haven't played in 20years, w/ Leon and Ada as playable characters? sure, if it's as good as RE4, hell yea. I've hated every RE except 4.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I was gonna post this. Engine looks extremely sick. Great combat.

2 is imo the best for the redux.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
I'm getting flashbacks to when I ran into the Tyrant the first time after watching that video. /shiver

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
His ass would come thru the wall. The rain coat and hat one lol. Make u jump!

• 1Like

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
Demo is out on consoles now, pc later today. You can only play it once per account for 30 minutes (wtf?)

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is it the full game, and that's what they did to prevent people from playing it too much?

Pirates are gonna laugh.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Is it the full game, and that's what they did to prevent people from playing it too much?

Pirates are gonna laugh.

I'm not sure, I know it cuts off at 30 mins played. I wouldn't be surprised if it's the full game.

Cybsled

It isn't. Shroud got to one part prior to the 30 minutes and it said thanks for playing. He then tried to restart and after a couple minutes the demo hit 30m and ended totally.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
RE2 remake with Tyrant? Was he in RE3?
Tyrant was in games 0-3, was just different version of it in each game. Zero had the proto (T-001), One has the regular tyrant (T-002), two had Mr.X (T-003), and three had Nemesis T-Type.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

nu_11

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I've been on blackout on this game because it's been looking like an awesome remake.

This is the first game in a long time that I'd shell out new release price. But holding original music swap for the $10 extra deluxe version is scummy. I don't care about the costumes at all.

Now I just might pirate then wait for a sale. Good fucking job Capcom.

• 1Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Took me back to the original Playstation days, I'll pick it up but I'll wait on a sale I think.

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Yeah liked what I saw. Good remake. I’ll definitely rent it. But I’m done shelling out full price for remakes.

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
I shelled out for the deluxe version just because why not. I also fired up the RE Remastered over the rainy weekend and jesus christ, I always forget about those god-awful controls and camera. It's a testament to how classic the game is I guess that it survived that.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Fun demo, still have red dead and spider man to play so will grab after that.

• 1Like