Resident Evil 3 Remake (April 2020)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Runnen

Vyemm Raider

1575988175985.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cabales

Trakanon Raider
They need to remake the RE1 remake to be similar quality to the RE2 remake. Be pretty sweet to have the first 3 available to play through like this.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
I really wish they have a first person mode. That would make this game fucking terrifying.

• 1Like

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wasn't RE3 the one where you had a bonus level you could play as Tofu?

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Wasn't RE3 the one where you had a bonus level you could play as Tofu?

Not sure if serious. That was RE2, lol.

Looking forward to this remake. Really excited for possibility of a RE4 remake.

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Since they have done RE2 and now RE3, I'm sure RE4 is coming.

Then after that they'll remake the RE1 remake to match those new remakes, and by the time that happens it will be time for RE2 Remake Remastered and the cycle will begin anew.

Better get that Umbrella, Capcom, it's gonna rain money.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Since they have done RE2 and now RE3, I'm sure RE4 is coming.
I'd actually play RE4 (and RE5) with the controls/engine used by RE2 & 7.

Code: Veronica damn well better be remade first though.

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
I'd actually play RE4 (and RE5) with the controls/engine used by RE2 & 7.

Code: Veronica damn well better be remade first though.

RE4 hasn't aged too badly, but it would be interesting to play it in the same vein as the new RE2 remake indeed.. I wonder if they'd try to make it as serious as the remakes though, because RE4 definitely wasn't taking itself too seriously.

RE5 was the moment the franchise jumped the shark but I guess it's hard to say no to more Wesker.

I'll second the Code : Veronica wishful thinking though, it's really outdated these days but the story was a nice change, and it could really use some updated graphics and a revamped story to make it a bit less campy.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I never beat this game. I actually hated RE 3.

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I thought RE3 was fucking awful.

Dunno though maybe I am thinking of 5 or 6.

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
Looking forward to it given how great RE7 and RE2 remake are.

Capcom. Plz. You are knocking your shit out of the park lately. A new Breath of Fire plz Capcom. One that isn't a phone game.

• 1Like

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
Yea, I loved re2 remake, hopefully this is just as good. and maybe the online wont be aids.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I never got into RE4 and don’t really understand why it’s so loved. It always seemed to me like it was the beginning of the turn to action focused gameplay and really nonsense plot that became the core of 5 and 6 and kind of ruined the series for many years. Am I being unfair here?

1-3 were staples of my childhood gaming though, so I am eagerly awaiting this release.

• 1Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
Looking forward to it given how great RE7 and RE2 remake are.

Capcom. Plz. You are knocking your shit out of the park lately. A new Breath of Fire plz Capcom. One that isn't a phone game.
BoF 1 remake would be great. Wild Arms remake for current gen would be awesome too.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Some people were discussing whether it was a Tyrant (Mr. X style) or Nemesis chasing Jill in the trailer. I fucked with the lighting in some screenshots of the trailer to try to get a better look. Seems like they straight up didn’t populate his head in the trailer so we couldn’t check him out, that said I think it’s Nemesis we are seeing in the beginning.

20941624-4F6F-4625-A33A-95E5C34F361F.png

25E425EC-84C5-4DA3-8752-6625C5D27D72.jpeg

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
I really wish they have a first person mode. That would make this game fucking terrifying.

I definitely agree with this. It was my favorite part of RE7 by a mile. It made me want to try it in VR and also terrified to try it.

• 1Like