Retroquest TLP

Corndog

Lord Nagafen Raider
Started playing on Ixi Retroquest TLP since my buddy and I will skip the new TLP unless there is a last minute change on rules. This Retroquest TLP has been fun, custom quests in some zones like crushbone, guktop with tasks. Starts in kunark, with berserkers unlocked. 2box only with no macroquest.

We've been playing casually and gotten to level 40, population is small, but it's like one big guild. Only a few raid targets have gone down so far. If you're looking for something to play, it's xp bonus weekend as well. Hotzones rotate each day. Usually 7 or so hot zones that rotate at random.

Also some custom raids and zones, High hold pass became walls of slaughter with gnolls having won the war.

Rogues got redone, they can create "bombs" and have a bunch of new poisons. Mage and necro pets are tuned down a bit. Druids get a pet at level 40. Progression is an expansion every 6 months, still in the first expansion so you aren't far behind. Active discord community. Can definitely play between TLPs and diablo 4 coming out etc.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Corndog

Lord Nagafen Raider
Week later, I'm 54 on my dudes. Working epics. Population growing a bit. If anyone is looking for a fun experience.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Corndog

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just an update, still playing here and raiding weekly. Great two box server if you're looking for a community.

Goonsquad Officer
How chanters be on this. Played a chanters a couple years ago on a custom eq server, and they decided to rape chanters into being gimp ass half wizards

Corndog

Lord Nagafen Raider
Enchanters in a traditional sense are nerfed. Less charm breaks, but charm pets do 50% damage. To make up for that they get clones that proc their main hand weapon, might get nutty with staff of the falling stars. and a nuke that returns mana and hps.

Corndog

Lord Nagafen Raider
There is 1 raiding guild currently. Raiding on Tuesdays and Thursdays. On raids there are like 20-25 real people. I'd say most other times, theres always like at least 10 people playing.

New people join every few days. People fall in love with berserkers and beastlords available in velious. There are AAs, custom content in the form of quests, raid mobs, group loot etc.

Xp groups going in plane of mischief and other zones. Rogues and Wizards have been customized to be higher in the dps charts.

Family style server, close nit, discord connected to OOC in game. The one guild has guild chat linked to their own discord. So you can see whats going on. XP potions available for plat purchase. No pay to win. Server donations for coins to buy cosmetic stuff.

Corndog

Lord Nagafen Raider
Couple pics of dead custom mobs. Giant Evil Eye that procs dispel on the tank, aoe knockback effect.
Bristlebane in PoM - Had never killed him on other servers before.

Can totally join and catch up and play. level 60 plus aas is the cap, still a few more custom mobs like customer sleepers event, sirens grotto custom mob and another we gotta figure out and kill before unlocking luclin.

Attachments

• bagloran.png
    bagloran.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 39

Corndog

Lord Nagafen Raider
With the new influx of people, the server gm set it to bonus xp weekend. Now's the time to check it out.

Corndog

Lord Nagafen Raider
I made a video on how to use some commands for ports and how to get buffs from afk players in the nexus as well as some other basic quality of life stuff to start on the server.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users