Review, with Forrest MacNeill

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Stars Andy Daley. Takes like 3 hours to watch them all. Each episode is not self contained and it builds and builds. Worth your time. I found it pretty amusing.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Something like that. He 'reviews' a different experience each week. It has a pretty funny through story line that pays off if you watch them all. Call backs to earlier Reviews that have somehow impacted his current situation. I'd say it is worth a binge at least once.

Thought there was a thread about it a while back... but didn't check.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's pretty awesome, Andy Daly is great. I thought I made a thread last season. It's renewed so there's a second season coming up at some point. Also it's apparently based on anAussie show.

Wiki description gives a good overview.

"The series uses both the ?mockumentary? and ?show-within-a-show? techniques to depict the fictional, reality television-style adventures of enthusiastic professional critic Forrest MacNeil, who hosts a TV show (called "Review") in which he engages in any life experience his viewers ask him to, to find out if that life experience ?is any good?. Afterward, Forrest formally rates each life experience in-studio, on a one-to-five-star(s) scale. However, Forrest's compulsive curiosity and uncompromising commitment to the show unexpectedly backfire in ways that increasingly impact his own, formerly ideal, real life"

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
The Australian one is really funny but gets really dark, I guess like most Aussie comedy. It used to be on Hulu plus but doesn't appear to be any more but is definitely worth the effort to search out if you like the Andy Daly one. The Andy Daly one is pretty much great from the very first review of the first episode and by the time his first three reviews wrapped up I was sold on the entire series.