Rick and Morty

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The new voice actor is just off on the inflection and emotional delivery of the charcoal. It really throws it all off for me.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The new voice actor is just off on the inflection and emotional delivery of the charcoal. It really throws it all off for me.
I honestly can't even really tell the difference with Rick anymore, especially after an entire season. Morty on the other hand is definitely a bit off. It's "close enough", but it does take me out of it sometimes.

That said, the least of this show's problems are related to voice acting. The writing was dogshit this season.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I still haven't watch this season and it sounds like a good thing. I Hated Harmon's new show Krapopolis at first but it's grown on me, but I will watch anything with Matt Berry's voice. Richard Ayoade voice doesn't work the best for some reason to me

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I honestly can't even really tell the difference with Rick anymore, especially after an entire season. Morty on the other hand is definitely a bit off. It's "close enough", but it does take me out of it sometimes.

That said, the least of this show's problems are related to voice acting. The writing was dogshit this season.

This is where I'm at. Rick is fine but Morty randomly doesn't sound like Morty.

The "good" episodes this season would be average episodes earlier in the life of the series and the 3-5 genuinely bad episodes (varying a little per person) are really fucking bad. I watch so little TV it's not a big ask to pop in for 23 minutes once a week but I'm getting close to calling uncle.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user