Rip Ennio Morricone

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Amod Amod please complete last name in topic. Hit enter too soon.

the composer “died at dawn on 6 July in Rome with the comfort of faith. He preserved until the final moment full lucidity and great dignity.
“He said goodbye to his beloved wife Maria, who accompanied him with dedication in every moment of his human and professional life and was close to him until his final breath, and thanked his children and grandchildren for the love and care they have given him.”

RIP

Last edited:
  • 3Great Review
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
giphy.gif

Ripe Moe Greene

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
A legend, and had a huge impact in shaping my all time favorite band

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
His sound tracks were amazing. The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly and Once Upon a Time in the West comes to mind. He left us great gifts.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
My Grandpa always had those spaghetti westerns on when I was a kid. Great memories, and the score was a huge part of it. That guy truly contributed, RIP.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
He influenced me beyond belief. What TheBeagle TheBeagle said times 10. Some of my best memories were watching Leone movies at my grandparents.

His music then went on to have a major impact on two of my top 5 favorite games. Red Dead Redemption and Fallout series. My ringtone is Good, Bad, and the Ugly and my favorite western is For a Few Dollars More with my main man Van Cleef.

Not too mention my favorite horror flick of al time The Thing.

RIP

I leave you guys with my favorite scene. I hope you watch it in his memory.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Vycron

Derives Perverse Pleasure
<Gold Donor>

The wrestler Terry Funk used this as his entrance music. Pretty badass.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

The wrestler Terry Funk used this as his entrance music. Pretty badass.
Tarentino used that and his other classics as well. BTW that movie is fucking awesome. Henry Fonda played a great villain. which was super out of character for him.