Rip George Romero

Cybsled

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Night of the Living Dead (1968)

Tagline: If it doesn't scare you, you're already dead!

Genre: Horror

Director: George A. Romero

Cast: Duane Jones, Judith O'Dea, Karl Hardman, Marilyn Eastman, Keith Wayne, Judith Ridley, Kyra Schon, Charles Craig, S. William Hinzman, Bill 'Chilly Billy' Cardille, George A. Romero, Russell Streiner, John A. Russo

Release: 1968-10-01

Runtime: 96

Plot: A group of people try to survive an attack of bloodthirsty zombies while trapped in a rural Pennsylvania farmhouse. Although not the first zombie film, Night of the Living Dead is the progenitor of the contemporary "zombie apocalypse" horror film, and it greatly influenced the modern pop-culture zombie archetype.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I hope he rises from the dead and eats John Carpenters brain.

RIP

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
That really sucks.
AR-708029652.jpgupdated201308090931MaxW800maxH800noborder.jpeg

• 1Solidarity

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Damn, just read an article about him trying to get funding for the zombie driving flick or something... weird to see him die just after I heard about him trying to do a major project like that.

• 1Solidarity

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Damn, just read an article about him trying to get funding for the zombie driving flick or something... weird to see him die just after I heard about him trying to do a major project like that.

Same here. He may not have made anything amazing in recent memory, but at least he was passionate about what he did. Look up Bruiser. One of his other films that's totally B quality, but enjoyable nonetheless...

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
even though his latter films have not been the greatest,

I still rememver some of his films fondly as a B genre concept art.
Really love the way he took everything and trying to make a twist to it all

Out of all directors, I really respect what he has accomplished in horror genre,

• 1Solidarity
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database