RIP Harry Anderson (Night Court)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
damn, loved watching reruns of that as a kid, tho i was like 7 years old at the time and barely understood what was going on. still, fond memories of the folks letting me watch a "grown up" show with them.

childhood death machine is indeed cranking up again.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Actor Harry Anderson, Star of 'Night Court,' Dies at 65
was a funny show as a kid. damn, the death machine on my childhood is cranking up again.

Damn...Only 65. =-/

I remember watching this every day as a kid, would always be on right before the evening "big hit" shows were on. One of those shows you never actually tried to tune in for, but ended up watching more than the shows you did, lol. I must have seen every episode 3 times.

Bull>all.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
He was hardcore. Hope his life details get printed again. Iirc comes from a family of con artists but turned it around into magic shows and stand up.

Interesting dude. RIP

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
He also had a character on Cheers a few times. I watched a crap load of Night Court and Cheers. He has made me laugh a lot. Thank you Harry.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
He also had a character on Cheers a few times. I watched a crap load of Night Court and Cheers. He has made me laugh a lot. Thank you Richard.
yeah, he was on cheers and letterman/carson. then he was the judge on night court. all good stuff. yeah these people arent even that old and they're dropping off.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
He was in the original "IT" mini-series from back in the day too.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users