RIP Jerry Doyle aka Michael Garibaldi of Babylon 5

spronk

FPS noob
He died today in his home in Northwest Las Vegas, the family confirmed
frown.png

Jerry Doyle, Babylon 5 star, dies | EW.com

jerry-doyle_0.jpg

I live in Vegas and met him a few times around town, always was a cool guy and the last few years of his life he was the host and everything of a conservative radio talk show, railing against Hillary, SJWs and liberals.

B5 Creator J. Michael Straczynskis Statement On the Death of Jerry Doyle - EpicTimes

Izo

Tranny Chaser
rrr_img_137186.jpg

"...To live on as we have is to leave behind joy and love and companionship because we know it to be transitory, of the moment. We know it will turn to ash. Only those whose lives are brief can imagine that love is eternal."

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Farewell Mr. Doyle. Nice statement from JMS.

Watching this makes me want to rewatch B5 but I can find it on any of major legitimate streaming sites.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I'm sure I'm not the only one on this board who was a JMS Newsgroup geek from way the fuck back in the day, so to you nameless geek "I feel your pain.". This really, really sucks.

Guy had an extraordinary life, worthy of it's own TV movie. RIP Duck Dodger

ShakyJake

<Donor>
One of all my all-time favorite shows. It sucks that so many of the cast has passed away.
No kidding. The cast of B5 have been cursed.

That said, Babylon 5 is probably my favorite sci-fi series of all time. What sucks is that I try my best to get friends to watch it, but they can never get out of season 1 before giving up.

Fulorian

Golden Knight of the Realm
My process is always to start on season 2, episode 1, and then loop back to season 1 afterwards. With the exception of going out of order to watch a couple episodes right before they become important, like the tie-in for War Without End. Nobody should ever start on season 1.