RIP Leonard Nimoy

spronk

FPS noob
RIP, Gandalf

CAwY22V.jpg

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
When I get caught in a temporal anomaly and sent back through time I will warn Leonard Nimoy and Robin Williams. The rest of you are on your own.

moontayle

Golden Squire
RIP

I've always been more of a Star Wars fan than a Star Trek fan but I recognize the impact both had on fandom and the role they played in modern science fiction. Today, all Sci-fi fans lost an icon, no matter which one you like more. He will be missed.

attachment.php

Sterling

El Presidente
He certainly had an impressive career and got to live to 83. Not bad. Also he had that awesome Bilbo song.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Of my friend I will say this. Of all the souls I have encountered in my travels, his was the most........human.

RIP to an icon.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Of my friend I will say this. Of all the souls I have encountered in my travels, his was the most........human.

RIP to an icon.
Pretty much exactly what I was going to post. Sad to see him go, but he definitely lived long and prospered.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i actually teared up when i read this, shit im getting all misty eyed right now. fuck. i loved spock. watching classic Star Trek and In Search Of... with my dad was one of the best parts of my childhood. sad sad day.
frown.png

Jait

Molten Core Raider
When/If Shatner ever dies I will be crying like a little girl. But I'm still holding out they will find a way to deify the guy and make him immortal.

This fucking sucks.