RIP Maradona

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
6250331e10c745bd9dfe073eb69f7a31.jpg

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Even with his habit he still was one of the best players ever.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I had hoped you typoed and it was Madonna.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Crazy mofo but one of the 3 greatest to ever do it. What a crazy life. Great memories

faille

Molten Core Raider
Sad news.
Truly a great of the game.
Part of a by gone era where a player's greatness was defined by their nation team achievements. I don't think we'll see those days again.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Why that other guy is not and will never be equal to Maradona

Maradona won the world cup
That other guy never won it and never will
Not only that, Maradona won the world cup with an entire team of nobodies, 2nd division bench players and shit league tourists. Half of them never even made it out of Argentina.
That other guy couldn't win it along top league players like Zabaleta, Demichelis, Mascherano, Agüero, Higuain, di Maria.

Last edited:

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Why that other guy is not and will never be equal to Maradona

Maradona won the world cup
That other guy never won it and never will
Not only that, Maradona won the world cup with an entire team of nobodies, 2nd division bench players and shit league tourists. Half of them never even made it out of Argetina.
That other guy couldn't win it along top league players like Zabaleta, Demichelis, Mascherano, Agüero, Higuain, di Maria.

What about this guy ?

People always ask me: "When is the new Pele going to be born?" Never. My father and mother have closed the factory. When Messi's scored 1,283 goals like me, when he's won three World Cups, we'll talk about it.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What about this guy ?

People always ask me: "When is the new Pele going to be born?" Never. My father and mother have closed the factory. When Messi's scored 1,283 goals like me, when he's won three World Cups, we'll talk about it.
Pele is Brazilian