RIP Martin Landau

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Ed Wood (1994)

Tagline: When it came to making bad movies, Ed Wood was the best.

Genre: Comedy, Drama, History

Director: Tim Burton

Cast: Johnny Depp, Martin Landau, Sarah Jessica Parker, Patricia Arquette, Jeffrey Jones, G. D. Spradlin, Vincent D'Onofrio, Bill Murray, Mike Starr, Max Casella, Brent Hinkley, William James Myers, Juliet Landau, Clive Rosengren, Norman Alden, Leonard Termo, Ned Bellamy, Danny Dayton, Ross Manarchy, Bill Cusack, Lisa Marie, Stanley DeSantis, Biff Yeager, Joseph R. Gannascoli, Carmen Filpi, Lisa Malkiewicz, Melora Walters, Conrad Brooks, Don Amendolia, Reid Cruickshanks, Lionel Decker, Edmund L. Shaff, Gene LeBell, Bobby Slayton, Gretchen Becker, John Rice, Catherine Butterfield, Mary Portser, King Cotton, Don Hood, Matthew Barry, Ralph Monaco, Anthony Russell, Gregory Walcott, Charles C. Stevenson Jr., Rance Howard, Vasek Simek, Vinny Argiro, Korla Pandit, Patti Tippo, Ray Baker, Louis Lombardi, Jesse Hernandez, Jim Boyce, Ben Ryan Ganger, Charlie Holliday, Tommy Bertelsen, Adam Drescher, Ric Mancini, George Steele 'The animal', Daniel Riordan, Mickey Cottrell, Lena Banks, Maurice LaMarche, Ada Tai, Arlene Tai, Rayder Woods, Ralph Moratz

Release: 1994-09-27

Runtime: 127

Plot: The mostly true story of the legendary "worst director of all time", who, with the help of his strange friends, filmed countless B-movies without ever becoming famous or successful.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
RIP

martinlaw.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
He was always a solid supporting actor and I was always glad to see show up in a movie, which wasn't often enough. Lugosi, Jeff Bridge's business partner in Tucker, and Matt Damon's very likeable law professor from Rounders are the roles that immediately come to mind.

RIP

Oldbased

> Than U
177 shows/movies but I think Treasure Island was the only thing I watched with him in it and that was a long long time ago in a house a few miles away.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I think the X-Files is probably where I remember him from the earliest. 89 years old is a good run.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database