Hope they got cocaine and crypto on the other side

Last edited:
  • 4Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
McAfee was found dead in his cell in Barcelona, following the Spanish High Court's preliminary ruling for his removal to the United States, the regional Catalan government told The Associated Press.

Guards at the Brians 2 penitentiary found McAfee unresponsive and the jail's medical team certified his death, officials said.

McAfee's lawyer told Reuters that the 75-year-old hanged himself in his cell.

The accused tax cheat was arrested at Barcelona airport in October 2020 and he's been fighting removal to the U.S. ever since, telling Spanish authorities he's being targeted for political reasons.

He still had opportunity to appeal against the court's extradition authorization.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Where’s the dead drop files Lebowsfee? Where’s the fucking files!

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
So, does that mean that I can finally buy a new laptop or phone that doesn't have his shitty anti-virus software preinstalled on it?

• 5Worf
  • 1OK, Sure
Reactions: 5 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Knowing his style, and the amount of money he had to throw around I am not discounting that he paid the right people at the Spanish prison to stage this and , I sincerely hope, he is on his way to a beach to live out his days in drunken anonymity.

• 7Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Knowing his style, and the amount of money he had to throw around I am not discounting that he paid the right people at the Spanish prison to stage this and , I sincerely hope, he is on his way to a beach to live out his days in drunken anonymity.

I agreed with you until the last word. Don't think he has it in him to remain anonymous. Maybe a new business tycoon named mon jackafee will appear on the scene with a clean shave and a can do attitude. But that's as close as I think he can get to that.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I agreed with you until the last word. Don't think he has it in him to remain anonymous. Maybe a new business tycoon named mon jackafee will appear on the scene with a clean shave and a can do attitude. But that's as close as I think he can get to that.
John McAfee hasn't been in any kind of business aside from the cocaine business for over 20 years.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

boozebagbeefhole

Blackwing Lair Raider
John McAfee hasn't been in any kind of business aside from the cocaine business for over 20 years.
Not true he ran for president in 2016 and 2020 with a "clone army" while he was on a boat running from the fuzz.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user