RIP Mr Hawking

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I hope he went out with one nurse choking him while the other was jacking him off.

• 3Barf
  • 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Gromok

Trakanon Raider
Such a shame to lose him.

Normally I would not post in these sort of threads, but losing a great mind saddens me enough :( to feel the loss.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
This guy defied so much just to live this long. Amazing life. RIP.

Enjoyed A Brief History of Time.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Jait

Molten Core Raider
RIP dude. In the words of Jack Nicholson. If he’s so fucking smart how come he’s so fucking dead?

85F73E9C-9641-498B-9979-09E30B968DFC.png

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Dude was brilliant, but did he get some undue credit from his illness etc? Read a while ago some of his big claims were simultaneously done by others but they didn't want to be dicks to the dying cripple.

Either way, epic life and contributions (I think).

Kudos, and well played.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
He defied all odds, that's for sure. Any other person in his condition would have been dead LONG ago. His brain was top tier.

If only he could have pulled off a Pickle Rick situation before the end...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
Oh well. I'm sure I'll catch some shit here for this, but what did he actually contribute to the world. Theoretical studies on black holes doesn't help 99.9% of the problems out there.

• 12Picard
  • 3Trump
  • 3Barf
Reactions: 19 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
bummed about this one. My dad gave me back my copy of "A Brief History of Time" during Christmas (I forgot he even had it from a decade back) and just by chance I've been rereading it since. I wish we celebrated minds like his the way they deserve everyday, but we don't. A brilliant mind and able to convey immense concepts so even a mongo like me could understand it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Fucking sucks. Now that things are getting good (SpaceX). He was an amazing man! RIP.