RIP Roger Ailes

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Roger Ailes, architect of conservative TV juggernaut Fox News, is dead at 77

RIP the granddaddy of fake news and probably the only man who can give O'Reilly a run for his money in sexual harassment cases.

roger_ailes_horizontal.jpg

• 2Like
  • 2Salty
Reactions: 3 users

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
RIP. May his desiccated corpse be spread as fertilizer by a team of downtrodden illegals over a field of cannabis.

• 2Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Great guy. He will be missed by people with jobs.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Subdurals don't have to be all that hard of a trauma when you're that old.

Yes the trauma has to be harder and faster in younger healthy people, but not so much in older frail people. Even basic every day life can result in a subdural or an epidural when you're that old.

Your bones are weak, your body is possibly fat. Your vascular and cardiac and respiratory systems are all a step or two or three behind. Your weaknesses are all exacerbated and your falls are all magnified. A simple fall-from-standing could do this to an old enough person and there doesn't have to be anything odd or abnormal about it.

I am not agreeing or disagreeing with you. I am not defending or accusing Ailes as a man. I am not judging Fox News itself. I am only saying that an overweight old man could very easily just have a plain and simple and basic fall in his own house and suffer a subdural hematoma.

• 1Like

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
^ lol he looks exactly like a Fallout character.

Gotta admit though, this guy put more MILFs on TV than anyone.

fox-news-reporter-courtney-friel.jpg

Oldbased

> Than U
Would grabing a pussy be the same as pouring out a 40oz in this case? RIP Ailes. Now I must go wash my hands.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Subdurals don't have to be all that hard of a trauma when you're that old.

Yes the trauma has to be harder and faster in younger healthy people, but not so much in older frail people. Even basic every day life can result in a subdural or an epidural when you're that old.

Your bones are weak, your body is possibly fat. Your vascular and cardiac and respiratory systems are all a step or two or three behind. Your weaknesses are all exacerbated and your falls are all magnified. A simple fall-from-standing could do this to an old enough person and there doesn't have to be anything odd or abnormal about it.

I am not agreeing or disagreeing with you. I am not defending or accusing Ailes as a man. I am not judging Fox News itself. I am only saying that an overweight old man could very easily just have a plain and simple and basic fall in his own house and suffer a subdural hematoma.

Yeah I agree. Without an hour-by-hour timeline from head-bump to graveyard we don't know how suspicious the circumstances might be. Now, if he never had the capacity to speak after hitting his head, and that coma set in immediately, that is more suspicious. Being a hemophiliac sort of throws a wrench in the whole thing. But maybe that's what THEY knew and had meticulously chosen this particular hit.

Most clandestine services usually choose methods that do not arouse suspicion. Not everyone gets 5 gunshots in the back in Washington D.C with no cellphone or wallet taken (see that DNC staffer who was leaking to wikileaks) For example if you own a registered firearm, they would be inclined to break enter + shoot you with your own gun in the head. Hanging is another good one.

Since the automobile cyber-attack capability was exposed by wikileaks, and what with the Michael Hastings thing being compromised due to eye-witnesses and email records saying "hey my car is being fucked with let me borrow yours", I would expect a return to the down and dirty oldschool stuff. A burly contractor with strong arms sneaking up on you in the shower and smashing your head as hard as possible into the tile a few times, or perhaps an uptick in the ever-reliable smothering with a pillow in your sleep (ala Scalia). So on and so forth.

Last edited: