RIP Rutger Hauer

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
One of my favorite monologue of all time.

I saw Blade Runner when I was 13 or so in the theater and loved it. That line at the end just sparked my imagination, hinting at so much more.

R.I.P.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
RIP. Not his best movie, but I remember this from my teens

The entire movie is on youtube as well.

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
He dragged a good performance out of C. Thomas Howell. Absolute legend.

Holy fuck all of The Hitcher is on YouTube.

The Hitcher is great.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
I liked his trashy movies too, they had their own charm

• 1Like

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
giphy.gif

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
One of my favorite monologue of all time.

I saw Blade Runner when I was 13 or so in the theater and loved it. That line at the end just sparked my imagination, hinting at so much more.

R.I.P.

I did as well. Apparently he wrote most of his lines for the film. His whole presence was amazing.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
I did as well. Apparently he wrote most of his lines for the film. His whole presence was amazing.

He also made the decision to bleach his hair, because he thought that's how people would be in the future.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
My dad was a huge fan of him. Hope he gets his autograph in that big comic book convention in the sky.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I was so young when I saw Blade Runner I just didn't understand or appreciate that final monologue until much later when I had the maturity to fully understand and appreciate it's significance. Also, Ladyhawke is one of the best damn adventure/magic films made. Love that film.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
He also made the decision to bleach his hair, because he thought that's how people would be in the future.
So he's to blame for Guy Fieri.

RIP in Flavortown, Roy.

• 1Hodjing

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The single best part of an epically shitty movie. If the movie had ended after his monologue, I would not have felt ripped off. He had a Tim Curry like talent for making bad movies watchable just for his presence.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Heard good things about this game he did the voice acting for. Might be a good time to check it out to connect with nostalgia of him.