Risk of Rain 2

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So this was a surprise announcement during the Gearbox PAX presentation; Risk of Rain 2. Looks like it could be pretty crazy. Early Access on Steam at the moment, $20, with a deal where if you buy it you get another copy for free.

Watching Bahroo stream it at the moment:

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I watcher Richard_Hammer play it some yesterday evening and I wasn't a big fan. I'm willing to be proven wrong, but it just looks like the first game except in 3D which isn't something I was looking for. Well, maybe I was and I just don't know it, but I don't really have much interest in it at this point.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
The co-op looks interesting but I need to see more before diving in. Has really good reviews on steam so far.

Necrath Evilcraft

Golden Knight of the Realm
As someone who was turned off by this being turned into 3rd person/not 2d. It has got its hooks into me just as hard as the first one did. Been Co-oping with friends and its a blast.

• 1Like

Hekotat

This game is fucking fantastic, I'm already jonesing for Co-op.

Hekotat

How quickly it ramps up to ass ramming difficulty is hilarious sometimes.

31 minute mark is about where it starts getting crazy.

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How quickly it ramps up to ass ramming difficulty is hilarious sometimes.

31 minute mark is about where it starts getting crazy.
Yea, if you're a bit unlucky on drops... your run can go badly right about then.

Hekotat

Robot dude feels slow as shit, however, his laser beam OHK ability is pretty sweet.

I need to unlock the Merc, Engineer and Mage. Some of those take forever.

Hekotat

Popped the challenge of the mountain last night not knowing it spawned 4 extra bosses. Teammates got destroyed and I had to hit and run for some time to bring them down and make it to the next level. Ended up getting 8x jump from the boss drops.

This game is really fun and addicting.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
TJT TJT said you a punk bitch that can't even hang in Outward, you probably can't handle this.

TJT TJT 's idea of hanging out in Outward amounts to "See you at 7!" .... ..... .... A couple minutes before. "Sorry dude lost my (Insert here) have to go to the (insert here) store maybe some other time!"

Hekotat

TJT TJT 's idea of hanging out in Outward amounts to "See you at 7!" .... ..... .... A couple minutes before. "Sorry dude lost my (Insert here) have to go to the (insert here) store maybe some other time!"

Oh I like this game "Sorry dude lost my goat penis and have to go to the Quinoa Soy store, maybe some other time!"

• 1Worf

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

I do have all weekend this weekend.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Sorry dude. Easter. Being invaded by family. Next weekend though is wide open