RO Idle Poring

monnoh

Golden Squire
RO Idle Poring is an idle game based on the Ragnarok Online universe. I'm only a couple days in and enjoying it so far. You fight monsters with a skillset you choose before you challenge a map and acquire loot/gold/exp. More content unlocks as you gain levels (classes, rebirth, pvp, guild wars, boss battles, pet exploration, pets used in battle, team battles...)

Anyone else playing this?

I am. It's pretty fun so far. It's very good about itspremium currency. Lots of stuff for free if you play a lot. S/VIP is nice but not mandatory to progress.

monnoh

Golden Squire
There’s a guild for those that are interested, guild wars starts when the guild reaches level 2 which should be soon.

Guild ID is 9489.

I’m about to evolve into my 2nd job for archer and liked the game enough to get a 3 month subscription.

monnoh

Golden Squire
Some guides that I found useful (I highly recommend reading the subreddit for the game, it has tons of info):

- beginners guide: Idle Poring Beginners Guide and more • r/IdlePoring

- rebirth: Rebirth Explained • r/IdlePoring

- pets to look out for for when you can use them in combat: Important Pets for clearing RB2 (Non-Tank Combat Pets) • r/IdlePoring

If you're not in the FoH LINE group already, let Aevry know you want to join the group. New mobile games get posted there (hunted down by mobile connoisseur Aevry and others) and there's funny and sometimes mildly disturbing conversation going on.

monnoh

Golden Squire
The guild is still going strong, we won all of our wars so far. I mostly play the game on the crapper and still make good progress, if you too want to collect phat loots and drop bosses while you drop smellbombs come join us.