Road House - Reboot

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i saw that movie back in the day, it was known only for its over the top brutal violence and patrick swayze beefcakery. this will have neither. instant fail.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Fuckin christ, why do they have to have the Fast and the Faggoty guy doing it. Only way i'd watch a reboot is if it had Carl Urban or whoever the Dredd guy is and a non-shit director.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
This only works if the use Swayze's corpse as the Wise Old Bouncer Sam Elliot character.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Yet another movie that has no need to be remade. As for quotes, "Be nice, until it's time to not be nice" is pretty much the best advice I've ever heard and I've tried to live by it since I first saw this movie. Except on the internet.
wink.png

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
It's not going to have Patrick Swayze and his dancer body and feathered mullet. This is UNACCEPTABLE!

Sterling

El Presidente
i saw that movie back in the day, it was known only for its over the top brutal violence and patrick swayze beefcakery. this will have neither. instant fail.
I forgot just how many punches there were in the old flick. I think the Sam Elliot character is more vital than the Swayze one!