Room Temperature IQ Cuisine DIscussion

Chris

Potato del Grande
sorry fatties, no choco fix for you.
Great, buy some proper chocolate. They tried to sell that shit over here and it was disgusting. British milk chocolate is the best.

• 1OK, Sure
  • 1Moron
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
They might as well add soy to that shit as faggy as you're all acting. 100% raw cacao or nothing at all.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
They might as well add soy to that shit as faggy as you're all acting. 100% raw cacao or nothing at all.
1720d2da4a03848e45b7a16407bef4f3.jpg

Hardcore.

• 3Barf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Damn straight. Treat it like a plug of tobaccy. Whip it out and get me a nibble when I wanna relax and let it melt in my mouth.

• 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
lol

Pretty much all grocery stores in america have carved out a pretty substational section full of high end chocolate bars/confections/bags. Some are imports but there's a lot of high end chocolate makers in the states, chuao being one of my favorites. As usual, chris is retarded, I promise you just about every american has more access to a much higher variety of the highest end chocolate made locally and throughout the world than any of his buck toothed mongaloid brethren.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I'll eat any chocolate as long as it's frozen

• 1Cringe
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
lol

Pretty much all grocery stores in america have carved out a pretty substational section full of high end chocolate bars/confections/bags. Some are imports but there's a lot of high end chocolate makers in the states, chuao being one of my favorites. As usual, chris is retarded, I promise you just about every american has more access to a much higher variety of the highest end chocolate made in locally and throughout the world than any of his buck toothed mongaloid brethren.
in the local dollar store you can get Toblerone, Lindt, Godiva, Milka, Cadbury, Ritter Sport, Russel Stover and the regular candy bar brands. there is no exclusive regional chocolate brands anymore

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
in the local dollar store you can get Toblerone, Lindt, Godiva, Milka, Cadbury, Ritter Sport, Russel Stover and the regular candy bar brands. there is no exclusive regional chocolate brands anymore

There are definitely regional chocolate brands - your whole foods, starbucks, smaller coffee chains, grocery stores in nicer neighborhoods ect all have teams that specialize in buying regional and even boutique products to stock certain sections. If you travel around you'll notice it.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
There are definitely regional chocolate brands - your whole foods, starbucks, smaller coffee chains, grocery stores in nicer neighborhoods ect all have teams that specialize in buying regional and even boutique products to stock certain sections. If you travel around you'll notice it.
i guess i meant big brands in different countries or parts of a country. Hershey is probably known globally. Hershey milk chocolate is really not quality when compared to their Special Dark or their organic Special Dark. my favorite chocolate isnt really even a brand. its a chocolate shop in south Jersey.
qt=q:70

i hooked an old EQ friend on their stuff. i would have them ship the saltwater taffy to her for her birthday. i tried to send her the chocolate but it all melted by the time she got it in Florida. i thought they had saltwater taffy there too, but apparently thats a thing up here.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Think he's pretending Americans eat flavorless gruel.

We can't understand how refined European ingredients are.

Tell us about that fine British cuisine, Chris Chris .

Eaten any weird meat boiled in a sheep's stomach lately?

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
British food is about the worst on earth and the only way to reliably get something decent there is to go ethnic, eg an indian place. On the other hand, some of you motherfuckers aside from ossoi are probably chonkers and really know your candy. I'm not sure whether to trust british chocolate or not.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user