RRR (2022)

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Votes
Title: RRR (2022)

Tagline: Rise, roar, revolt.

Genre: Action, Drama

Director: S. S. Rajamouli

Cast: N.T. Rama Rao Jr., Ram Charan, Alia Bhatt, Ajay Devgn, Ray Stevenson, Alison Doody, Olivia Morris, Samuthirakani, Shriya Saran, Chatrapathi Sekhar, Makrand Deshpande, Rajiv Kanakala, Rahul Ramakrishna, Edward Sonnenblick, Ahmareen Anjum, Twinkle Sharma, Varun Buddhadev, Spandan Chaturvedi, R. Bhakti Klein, Mark Bennington, Gaurav Pareek, Alexx O'Nell, S. S. Rajamouli

Release: 2022-03-24

Runtime: 187

Plot: A fictional history of two legendary revolutionaries' journey away from home before they began fighting for their dogs in the 1920s.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Probably on here which is too bad, its a crazy Bollywood shlockfest paired with a serious historical drama. It works really well and its pretty damn good,

It sounds like the Indian Everything Everywhere All At Once

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It’s worth watching the ridiculous action scenes and the dance off. Otherwise you can just fast forward through the rest.

Szlia

Probably on here which is too bad, its a crazy Bollywood shlockfest paired with a serious historical drama. It works really well and its pretty damn good,
Just a precision : S.S. Rajamouli (famous for his Baahubali films) is woking in the South of India in Telugu, while Bollywood movies are made in Mumbay in Hindi. To my untrained eyes, I don't see much of a difference of style between the two though.

• 1Edgelord
Reactions: 1 user

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
Funny, I started watching his video about it and decided to stop so I didn't
spoil anything. I grew up watching Ninja Theatre movies, so off-the-wall action
movies in a foreign language are perfectly fine to me. I'll be watching this tomorrow.

Needless

Toe Sucker
This was actually very entertaining lmao, just watched it on a whim and enjoyed it a lot
lots of absurd cheese as indian movies have but genuinely just a fun watch

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database