Runescape 3 announced.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
Gotta give it to this old game. It's not bad, and visually, it's about to get a big HTML5 update.

runescape_02.jpg

runescape_03.jpg

runescape_13.jpg

More images at and article atthis link.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
There's a Runescape 2?

The only thing I know about the game is that I get at least one phishing email about my account every day.

I've never had an account.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
There's a Runescape 2?
This is what I was wondering. I played this first one for a week when I got suspended for training in EQ. I just remember it being really easy to scam people out of their money with a bait and switch.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I read up on this game a bit recently. I could be wrong on some of this info but if I recall Runescape 2 was released and they gave people the option of staying in Runescape 1. They eventually dropped the 2 and it became just Runescape, while Runescape 1 was renamed to classic and new accounts were not allowed in classic. They will probably follow the same model with Runescape 3.

Runescape 2 and 3 are basically engine updates to the main game.

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
Runescape is like the original piece of shit browser game that only 11 year olds in computer class or at a public library play

Soriak_sl

shitlord
Wow, this game is clunky as fuck. Peoplepay toplay this shit?
Fixed that. I didn't believe it could be that bad and signed up for an account. I nearly fell off my chair when I saw that they have "members-only" items that are available only to people paying $8/month. Including a fucking mining pick I got from completing part of the tutorial.