Russel Brand Podcast

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Love him or Hate him, he's a voice that penetrates the libtards echo chamber more often then not.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I think some of his points are better than others. I admit I haven't listened for a while but I did quite a bit a few months back. If nothing else he's fun to listen to just because he's so articulate. I loved his interviews with Jordan Peterson because he would just listen to everything Peterson said and then repeat it back to him in better words. Very smart guy.

• 1Like

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
"I think the identity politics of our time are created by the money machine."

Bingo. Preach it sister.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
  • 1Like

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I'll watch a bit here and there, his interviews are much more palatable/consumable vs the 'LOUD NOISES!' monologues.

I'd say he's more of a left leaning libertarian?

• 1Like

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
He's not woke and he's very critical of the mainstream democrats which is probably why some here like him but from what I've seen he's criticizing them from the position of being further left than they are. I could be wrong though, I haven't listened to him for a while.

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>