Sacred Symbols - A Playststion Podcast

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>

Colin Moriarty (IGN, KindaFunny) and Chris Raygun (Youtuber) talk about playstation news, new games, read questions, etc.

Apple Podcasts Preview

268x0w.jpg

Sacred Symbols: A PlayStation Podcast Colin's Last Stand and Studio71
    • Games & Hobbies
    • 4.9, 1.8K Ratings
Sacred Symbols: A PlayStation Podcast is a weekly show about all things PS4, PS Vita, and PSVR. Co-hosted by games industry veteran Colin Moriarty and comedian Chris "Ray Gun" Maldonado, Sacred Symbols aims to both inform and entertain, going through the news of the day, scouring the most recent games, and taking plenty of questions and comments from the audience. New episodes post each Friday. To get early access to each episode, support the show on Patreon at patreon.com/colinslaststand.

‎Sacred Symbols: A PlayStation Podcast: #48: Stealing Thunder on Apple Podcasts

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>

whats up w/ that? Bandwagon Bandwagon ,

i only started to listen to the podcast, last quip i heard colin say this is the only thing he'll get out of his house for

asking cuz i have zero context anymore for anything colin related since he left over that tweet

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>

whats up w/ that? Bandwagon Bandwagon ,

i only started to listen to the podcast, last quip i heard colin say this is the only thing he'll get out of his house for

asking cuz i have zero context anymore for anything colin related since he left over that tweet
Not sure about all the drama. I just heard them mention yesterday that they were going to be at PAX.

I'm guessing it has more to do with Chris than Colin. I think Colin mainly likes to wear the badge of conservatism, but Chris is a really Anti-SJW liberal. Chris' incompatibility with the PAX crowd is intentional. I think Colin's is not.

I really don't know shit about the current drama, though.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Not sure about all the drama. I just heard them mention yesterday that they were going to be at PAX.

I'm guessing it has more to do with Chris than Colin. I think Colin mainly likes to wear the badge of conservatism, but Chris is a really Anti-SJW liberal. Chris' incompatibility with the PAX crowd is intentional. I think Colin's is not.

I really don't know shit about the current drama, though.
why'd these 2 partner up anyway?

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
why'd these 2 partner up anyway?
Colin had/has a decent reputation from IGN, Chris is apparently a big YouTube star that has a a lot of traits Colin appreciates. I think Colin was hunting for a cohost and he went after Chris due to his youtube channel.

I like Colin a little less as time goes on because he's coming across as.....snooty? I don't think its intentional. It's almost like he's trying to act more professional and business oriented out of a sense of responsibility to patron subscribers. He just needs to take it less serious and roll in his little pile of money.

Chris has grown on me a lot. Every comment feels genuine and off the cuff, and he's pretty nerd-funny. I've only watched 3 or 4 of his videos, but this one was pretty good:

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
oh give the skinny then... is he a tiny dude? he looks petite
He's petite. He's my favorite soy boy.

Less than 4 minutes in and he already said that PAX cancelled the panel and wouldn't give a reason, all after weeks of asking them to promote it.

Facepalm moment? Stay tuned...

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
It's like the don't fucking understand how goddamn ridiculous it is that they are even arguing that someone should be disinvited from a video game expo because they support the current, duly elected president of the country.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
It's like the don't fucking understand how goddamn ridiculous it is that they are even arguing that someone should be disinvited from a video game expo because they support the current, duly elected president of the country.
Neither of them do