Salem - Open Beta

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I know very little about this game. I'm fond of the publisher, Paradox, for making cool strategy games. But this is some weird crafting oriented, pvp, permadeath MMO that just entered open beta. I didn't even know it was in closed beta. We had a short thread about it on the old forum.

Signup ishere.

I'm going to try it, since why not? Permadeath and all, I figured plenty of fags here would like to ruin someone's day.

atalakas

Golden Knight of the Realm
Bunch of us played this back on foh days, grew pretty boring after a while, and a lot of the nerfs hurt the game. Especially the ways to make money and the cash shop was.. a big cash sink.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The purity change ruined that game. I have no idea what they came up with instead (they were going to go with one where you "improved" the purity around you), but that absolutely ruined it for me.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Yea, I'm having like zero fun trying to gather stuff to skill up to maybe build something. A bunch of walking around clicking on stuff that might be interactive. I figured it would be lame. It is lame. I am ashamed of making this thread.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
It was fucking terrible when I first played. But people on FoH recommended a custom client (Ender's) that basically highlighted all resources on the mini map. It made the game much more enjoyable.