San Francisco -> Levi's Stadium

Tilluin

Molten Core Raider
We're off to California next week and got tickets to the Rams @ the 49ers. We're really struggling to find the best public transport route to the stadium on Sunday.

Anyone got experience or tips? Most sites on Google say to take Caltrain routes but apparently Caltrain isn't running next Sunday!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I've only gone to one game so far, and we drove down. Not sure if you got a rental car or not, but they have really streamlined the parking down there, and it is fairly easy to get in as long as you pay attention to the signs.

As for public transportation, if Caltrain isn't running, I am not sure what to tell you. I suppose you could take BART all the way down to Warm Springs, and then maybe Uber or bus from there. But that would be a long ass commute.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
If Caltrain isn't running your best bet would probably be to rent a car. Bummer Caltrain isn't running. It's faster than driving and is actually a pretty comfy ride.

EDIT: I just double checked the Caltrain closure and it's only the SF stops that are closed - the rest is still operating. Just take BART to Millbrae and transfer to Caltrain at that station.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Tilluin

Molten Core Raider
If Caltrain isn't running your best bet would probably be to rent a car. Bummer Caltrain isn't running. It's faster than driving and is actually a pretty comfy ride.

EDIT: I just double checked the Caltrain closure and it's only the SF stops that are closed - the rest is still operating. Just take BART to Millbrae and transfer to Caltrain at that station.

Nice! We were about to rent a car for the day but that’s great news. Will save us a lot of money. Thanks a lot.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Driving 280 is gorgeous. You're missing out by skipping it.

CalTrain is comfy but it's slow and there's not much to see.

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
Have never thought of the drive on 280 from the south Bay to SF as gorgeous... but maybe I just take it for granted having grown up there. I mean, its ok, but gorgeous?

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yeah it's not gorgeous. Not like the 1. You do get to drive by the Flintstone House though.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
If you want beauty, take 880 from the East Bay down to San Jose. Molto buono!

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user