Scenes that made you cry like a bitch

Salshun_sl

shitlord
Was discussing this with a good friend. My votes:

-The intro to UP. Fuck that tore me apart
-Red dress girl in Schindler's List
-The ending of What Dreams May Come

Szlia

I have never seen UP so I am not sure I get it... do you mean a scene that makes the audience realize something very sad happened by showing the consequences of it rather than the act itself?

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
He's making some sort of reference to something getting into his eye and that's why he's crying not because of the film.

Thread titling needs some work.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
@Alex:LOL thought the same thing.then i realized it's about those crying your eyes out scenes

so let me see (this is going to be scenes that "moved me" except for the the 1st)

The Land Before Time ->the only movie that made me cry (i was 7 or 8),when Littlefoot's parents die.
UP! -> the intro.i know Disney sometimes likes to tear our heart apart but never thought would be so soon.
Crash -> when we thought that little girl was shot.
The Constant Gardener -> the ending,when that guy was reading the letter at the end

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anecdote related to the bummer ass beginning of UP: Had an ex over once with her daughter(10ish) and a friend and put the movie on since they hadn't seen it. 5 minutes in or so when the sad shit is hitting hard the kid starts yelling at me and hitting me in the arm. "WHY WOULD YOU SHOW US THIS!?"

When it was in theaters I took my niece to see it, she held up OK but there were kids in that theater bawling their fucking eyes out.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
+1 for what dreams may come. Not even the manliest man can resist giving up a few tears to that movie.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I remember crying like a little bitch at The Heavenly Kid when I was like 10. I barely even remember the movie now but it was at the end. Based on theplot on wikiit would either be Bobby saying goodbye and accepting his fate of going to hell, or him actually getting in to heaven.

Salshun_sl

shitlord
+1 for what dreams may come. Not even the manliest man can resist giving up a few tears to that movie.
There's a man Ian never got to know, the man he was growing up to be. He's a good-looking clear-eyed fella... about 25. I can see him. He's the type of guy men want to be around, because he has integrity, you know ? He has character. You can't fake that. And he's a guy women want to be around, too. Because there's tenderness in him... respect... and loyalty, and courage. And women respond to that. Makes him a terrific husband, this guy. I see him as a father. That's where he really shines. See, when he looks in his kid's eyes and that kid knows that his dad really, really sees him... he sees who he is. Then that child knows that he is an amazing person. He's quite a guy... that I'll never get to meet. I wish I had.

It's like someone intentionally designed a movie to fuck with people

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Rudy where the team lay their jerseys down in front of the new coach requesting Rudy gets to dress for the final game.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
When I was 12 I balled my eyes out when they shot Old Yeller
frown.png

Fuck you rabies....fuck you.

frown.png