Schmigadoon!

spronk

FPS noob
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Schmigadoon!

Genre: Comedy

First aired: 2021-07-16

Creator: Ken Daurio, Cinco Paul

Cast: Cecily Strong, Keegan-Michael Key, Alan Cumming, Fred Armisen, Kristin Chenoweth, Aaron Tveit, Dove Cameron, Ariana DeBose, Jaime Camil, Jane Krakowski, Ann Harada

Overview: In this parody of 1940s musicals, backpacking couple Melissa and Josh get trapped in Schmigadoon, a magical town filled with singing and dancing townspeople, and learn they can't leave without finding true love—which they thought they already had.

spronk

FPS noob

ok thats gayer than a $3 bill but it looks easy enough to watch with all ages and bitches love musicals. I love Groundhog Day movies and shows - watch Happy Death Day 1 & 2 if you haven't.

premieres July 16th on Apple TV+ . ATV has some pretty good shows like Ted Lasso, For All Mankind, Mythic Quest, Wolfwalkers, and a shit load of music documentaries on Beastie Boys, Bruce Springsteen, or 1971.

you can get a 3 month Apple TV trial from anyone who has bought a new apple device

spronk

FPS noob
watched this over the week, wife loves musicals but I really don't. Not bad, nothing amazing but it wasn't teeth clenching annoying like I find most (stage) musicals. Short, 6 episodes that breezes by, has a strong 70s vibe. Just camp, goofiness, cheap obvious staged sets that are very Wizard of Oz-y, and a decent cast.

No cliffhangers or anything, show begins and has a conclusion, don't think they have announced anything about a renewal or how it would work. I really like these 6-8 episode shows, perfect length of time.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
TV show information provided by The Movie Database