Screamfeeder banned

suineg

GOLDEN GOD
<Donors Crew>
33d 22h 44m
I believe in transparency so I am going to post my email to Screamfeeder last night and his reply. He will not be unbanned until maybe ever. I have edited NOTHING out except for his real name.

It is an absolute mistake responding to you because you aren't going to read a damn thing I say but I am going to attempt it exactly one time.

List very carefully and reread this email I send you a few times. If I get a response from you before I get out of bed at 10 EST tomorrow I will just delete it without reading it and put your email into spam and leave you banned forever.

There are a few fundamental things you don't understand about this current forum. I don't know if you just didn't pay attention or just fundamentally don't understand them.

1.) I don't run it, I own the server but I don't make nearly any decisions. The people wanted to call the shots and I let them from day 1. The only only only thing that I make a decision on is trying to prevent as much racism as possible.
2.) I have cleaned up hundreds of posts and moved them away from the normal threads to eliminate the racism as much as I can without going full Draegan and banning anyone.
3.) I have already explained the technical limitations between :emoji_nose: and [[[ but you really don't actually give a shit. Yes it is much different than using the N word with *'s in it. Notice I don't even type it out, I despise it and all the other slurs I have blocked.
4.) The admins don't answer to me really. I actually have limited them though as much as I can. I reminded Mario again that his shtick is stupid and needs to stop. Yet again he claims he will stop. I doubt he will but the people voted him in.
5.) You are not banned and were not RRP'ed and have never been punished in any way for what side of the political spectrum you are on. All those things are because you are an annoying cunt about it. I banned you because you couldn't help sending me PM after PM. You made 71 posts today in a shit fit of rage. I have no clue how many PM's you sent people. You would have kept chain reporting posts if I hadn't stopped you from doing that.

You are attacking the only person on your side. The only person that wants every single person to post. The person that unbans as many people as he can once they have cooled down. The one and only person that has prevented as much racism as he can. The only person reminding the moderators to punish people for their evading the word filter. The only person cleaning up threads from that kind of bullshit. The only person making word filters and spending hours trying to make sure that :emoji_nose: stopped when it did as much as I could without breaking the forum.

Stop being an insufferable cunt just to get a reaction out of people and you wouldn't have a single problem. Why are you like this for absolutely no reason? You didn't point out hypocrisy, you are the hypocrite, dropping n-bombs first and then pointing like a child at someone else that dropped a triple bracket. I don't want to turn FoH into anything, I want to shut it down, literally turn off the server and walk away. Because of people like you, Mario, Tolan, Cad, and half the other ones. The people like you that can't take one second and pause for a second and realize that it is a public forum that other people can read and I am on the hook for it. You most of all want me to shut it off because if I have to read your bullshit one more time it's not worth dealing with.

You are going to reply before I said you should, you are going to act all hurt like you are the victim here. You won't read a damn word I said and internalize it. You won't put yourself in my shoes. You legit don't give one shit because you are having fun with your troll. Enjoy it on the outside or change and come back in and change people with some actual intelligence. I don't give a shit, tell me tomorrow after 10 EST though.

Gabe

P.S. Like I don't know your fucking name that you think you need to hide it ....
His reply.

Gabe,

I am honestly and sincerely sorry. Really dude. Human to human.
********** to Gabe, not Scream to Sunieg. I know this is bullshit and I know what you have to deal with, with this collective group of jackasses. So for making your day worse, I apologize. There are actual people at the other ends of these screens and especially for someone like you that made such a massive effort to hold this community together I realize that when this starts to go sideways, it's going to be most stressful for you and for my part in that, I do feel really bad every time that you get drawn into this crap the way that you constantly do. You did an amazing thing and constantly get dumped on for it without getting the props you deserve and when people like myself and others make that job harder, it's all too easy to forget that this might actually have an impact on real people.

So again, I am incredibly sorry.

Suineg,

Fuck you. Honestly and sincerely, fuck you. How fucking dare you dude. I read your email about a half dozen times and all I can come away with is...well...fuck you.

This is going to be the most Screamfeeder reply I can possibly do because there is so much absolute horseshit you are trying to lay on me that I just want to be as big of an annoying cunt as possible. I really, REALLY hope you actually take the time to read, reread and then re-reread this email and understand exactly where I am coming from because every single thing in your stupid little list is a giant crock of bull.

1.) I don't run it, I own the server but I don't make nearly any decisions. The people wanted to call the shots and I let them from day 1. The only only only thing that I make a decision on is trying to prevent as much racism as possible.

Oh? You don't? But you banned me. You banned other users as well. So you DO run it at a certain point. You are the fucking Black Hand bro, but instead of actually admitting that, you cry and whine like a cunt about how you "left it up to the people". Fuck you. Did the "people" ban me? No. YOU did. You're doing that same stupid shit everyone hated Tuco for. Absolving yourself of any responsibility, while still using authority and power to make decisions that you later claim you never make.

2.) I have cleaned up hundreds of posts and moved them away from the normal threads to eliminate the racism as much as I can without going full Draegan and banning anyone.
Maybe you have cleaned them up, but you did ban me.

All I know is that when Mario, Boozecube, Titan, Khorum, fanaskin, Tuco, Araysar, Lightning Lord and about two dozen other posters all do :emoji_nose:THIS:emoji_nose:, it never seems to be cleaned up or moved away. Ever.

You realize that is just saying Bagel Eater right? Big nose Emoji? Bagel Eater. Fedor posts a funny picture of some jewy guy doing jewy things? +Like

So forgive me if your offense at me saying American Inventor ,makes me cringe. You think when I get asked about paying out shekels that is ANY different than telling some American Inventor to go pick cotton? Clearly there is some kind of difference on our forums because :emoji_nose:THOSE:emoji_nose: posts don't get people infractions or warnings. They get accolades. They get liked and repeated. But how fucking DARE I right? Well I do dare, and I got fucking banned for it, asshole. By you.

3.) I have already explained the technical limitations between :emoji_nose: and [[[ but you really don't actually give a shit. Yes it is much different than using the N word with *'s in it. Notice I don't even type it out, I despise it and all the other slurs I have blocked.

It's weird how all these technical limitations seem to only impact a certain demographic on the site. Tell me Suineg, what are the technical limitations of publically calling out Mario every time he does :emoji_nose:this:emoji_nose:? Is that some hard coded, deep locked xenforo wizardry that you just can't access? Because it seems like it. Also, give me my fucking thread back you fucking pussy. You know, because you don't actually run the site and all...

4.) The admins don't answer to me really. I actually have limited them though as much as I can. I reminded Mario again that his shtick is stupid and needs to stop. Yet again he claims he will stop. I doubt he will but the people voted him in.

Bullshit. 100% bullshit. You might have had a private word with him, but you need to call that shit out PUBLICLY. You seem to have zero problem calling me out publicly when I shit on all the Jewy-Hate Fun Time your staff and members enjoy oh so very much. This is the crux of the problem here Sunieg. You tell Mario to stop, he doesn't so you go about your day. Scream? Oh he gets banned right quick and told to "stop being an annoying cunt". Weird, I don't recall khorum getting that same kind of treatment. I wonder why that is? Probably has zero to do with political ideology though, because you said so...I mean, it's not like I can point out over 50 members that never once got a single infraction for going around the word filter or saying :emoji_nose:stuff:emoji_nose: or anything right?

The fact of the matter Suineg, is that your word actually has a bit of weight, whether you know it or not. For every single time you failed to call out :emoji_nose:this:emoji_nose: or big nose emojis or people telling me to get Jew Aids is just another notch on the giant pile of hypocrisy that I was talking about.

5.) You are not banned and were not RRP'ed and have never been punished in any way for what side of the political spectrum you are on. All those things are because you are an annoying cunt about it. I banned you because you couldn't help sending me PM after PM. You made 71 posts today in a shit fit of rage. I have no clue how many PM's you sent people. You would have kept chain reporting posts if I hadn't stopped you from doing that.
Yes I was. Don't be stupid. Araysar is an annoying cunt. fanaskin is an annoying cunt. Mario is an annoying cunt. Cad is an annoying cunt. Weird how they never got a single warning, or infraction. Not even a gentle "hey, get on topic" like I got from Cad (while being on topic the entire time mind you).

You banned me because I sent you 4 PM's? Really? Is that your reason? 4 PM's? You know you responded to them right? You realize they were mostly benign about the site right? Like you read them? So you banned me for those 4 PM's? Or was it my 71 posts? You realize when I make a single post that goes against this little /pol/ light brigade that I get at least five or six replies right? So my one post turns into 6 replies. That generate 15 replies. That generate 38 replies. That generate....71 replies? I dunno you're better at math than me. And yet, I am supposed to just let dudes like Cad say dumb, ignorant, stupid fucking shit over and over and over and over and over and over and over and when he says "be quiet" I should do so? Again Suineg...Fuck you. Take that hammer out and ban 89% of the site if that is the attitude you are going to cultivate.

Also, I didn't chain report posts. I was following the GODDAMN RULES to get my infractions overturned. I reported my warned and infracted posts and you know what I got as a reply? ":emoji_fork_knife_plate::emoji_poop::emoji_coffin::emoji_gay_pride_flag:" and this was before SOMEONE banned for the reason :emoji_nose:Screamfeeder:emoji_nose:......gee.....I wonder who did that. Hopefully not the guy that got offended by the word American Inventor.

You are NOT on my side Suineg. You are not even close to being on my side. If you were on my side you would be dishing this out evenly. But you're not. Not even close. Cad would get removed for breaking the rules, Mario would be banned for breaking the rules, khalid would be banned for breaking the rules, Tuco would be banned for breaking the rules and half the site would have infractions and warnings for breaking the rules.

I don't know how many times I have to tell you, I am not fucking trolling Suineg. You know I am not as dumb as these people think I am. I am sincere. The problem with that is that my sincerity gets mocked. I tried the "intelligent" response and you remember where that got me? Oh right, it got me called a :emoji_nose:jizz mopper:emoji_nose:...and then I got banned for "shit posting" because I was trying to reply to a lot of people and it annoyed Cad. That was I think my second ban.

Suineg, I hope you read this. All of it. I hope you reread it. I hope you realize that I don't think I'm a victim. Not at all. I think the site has turned into a cesspool of idiocy, hate and groupthink moronics that turns on anyone trying to break the circlejerk. It's /pol/ light and The_Donald all rolled into one little pile of insecure manchildren. I'm fine getting shit on 24/7. I embrace it and roll with it. You have plenty of evidence of that.

But when I get infracted, and then banned for something that a huge segment of posters do every single day and it's applauded, enjoyed and cheered? C'mon now. You want to have the site be Lil Stormfront that is fine with me. Just make that clear. Don't pretend like :emoji_nose:this:emoji_nose: is just as bad as saying American Inventor, when you only punish one and not the other.

The problem isn't me Suineg.

But hey, I'm just a jizz mopping Hollywood Jewfag :emoji_nose:k-word:emoji_nose: so what do I know.

P.S. I have had this email address since 2004 and it was always Hidden Hidden because I was probably a super hackerman back in the day. I'm not hiding my name from you.

P.P.S. - Seriously give me my fucking thread back.

P.P.P.S. - Or ban Cad

P.P.P.P.S. - Both would be for the best
You may feel free to debate and discuss what should be done.

pharmakos

bµɐʁwɐʞoƨ
<Donors Crew>
25d 12h 8m
i see his point in a way, but god damn. he should at least cool off for awhile before trying to explain it. i support the initial temp ban but not the permaban.

Comrade Araysar

Russian Turdgod
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
God, he is so exhausting to read. All this faux-outrage.

It's /pol/ light and The_Donald
Im confused why he thinks that this is a bug and not a feature. Go find me another forum where I can talk games, movies, politics with adults without some SJW going "ackshually" every 15 minutes.

Anyways, I can see his point to a certain extent but I think he is overreacting. I think he should be unbanned and free to shit post, but his whining can be safely ignored unless its becoming a mod burden.

Daezuel

Content Creator
<Donors Crew>
60d 19h 22m
He has no point, no one else is bypassing the filter by typing out the N word or any other word separated by *'s. He thought he was being edgy then decided to virtue signal about the fucking filters when someone finally did something about his bullshit. Want to call out racism? Sure, by all means do it, but not by being a douche bag racist yourself, and not AFTER you get punished.

I, for one, would like to thank Suineg for his tireless work to keep this place running.

Comrade Araysar

Russian Turdgod
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
P.P.S. Actually the only time I've used triple brackets was just to fuck with him, knowing that he is reading. I didnt realize they were so effective against [[[him]]].

Unlike Mario, i got nothin' against God's Chosen People.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Donor All-Stars>
24d 22h 39m
suineg said:
I don't want to turn FoH into anything, I want to shut it down, literally turn off the server and walk away. Because of people like you, Mario, Tolan, Cad, and half the other ones.
Really?

Sorry for being one of the only people who gives a shit.

• Barf
Reactions: Brikker

suineg

GOLDEN GOD
<Donors Crew>
33d 22h 44m
Really?

Sorry for being one of the only people who gives a shit.
I don't hide my dislike of your stubbornness and your instant decisions with no regard for the fallout whatsoever. Keep using adjectives like "only" though when talking to me. You don't do shit unless it's a person in a thread you are actively debating in. You aren't cleaning up hundreds of posts and moving them into other threads on a regular basis.

You got tired of seeing Screamfeeder where you were posting and decided you had enough, that's not caring, that is being annoyed and having power. I am not any more noble but fights like this with you and the other mods are tiring.

Reactions: DickTrickle

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Donor All-Stars>
24d 22h 39m
I don't hide my dislike of your stubbornness and your instant decisions with no regard for the fallout whatsoever. Keep using adjectives like "only" though when talking to me. You don't do shit unless it's a person in a thread you are actively debating in. You aren't cleaning up hundreds of posts and moving them into other threads on a regular basis.

You got tired of seeing Screamfeeder where you were posting and decided you had enough, that's not caring, that is being annoyed and having power. I am not any more noble but fights like this with you and the other mods are tiring.
You could stop unbanning fucking retards constantly for a start if you don't want to have fights.

• Worf
Reactions: Brikker

suineg

GOLDEN GOD
<Donors Crew>
33d 22h 44m
Maybe this will give you perspective Cad Cad .

moderation.png

It's not that you don't do anything but that when you do it's usually in a knee jerk reaction to a specific person that has pissed you off. You are nowhere near doing the amount of work that I do despite that being specifically what you were asked to do. What you were all asked to do.

Reactions: Lenas

khalid

Unelected Mod
<Donors Crew>
6h 1m
Even if every single complaint by Screamfeeder was correct (not that I'm conceding that), it doesn't mean he has to be a sperging spastic idiot. That is on him. His reaction to every single moderation against him started like a toddler in a temper tantrum and only got worse when mods tried to talk to him about it.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Donor All-Stars>
24d 22h 39m
Maybe this will give you perspective Cad Cad .

View attachment 155350

It's not that you don't do anything but that when you do it's usually in a knee jerk reaction to a specific person that has pissed you off. You are nowhere near doing the amount of work that I do despite that being specifically what you were asked to do. What you were all asked to do.
Oh well I am super motivated to run off and moderate now after this wonderful performance review where you lumped me in with Tolan. Well done boss.

If you're too scared of the "fallout" of moderating people like Screamfeeder or Tolan, maybe you should let us do it and you stick to assembling new threads out of 100's of posts that nobody will look at again.

suineg

GOLDEN GOD
<Donors Crew>
33d 22h 44m
Oh well I am super motivated to run off and moderate now after this wonderful performance review where you lumped me in with Tolan. Well done boss.

If you're too scared of the "fallout" of moderating people like Screamfeeder or Tolan, maybe you should let us do it and you stick to assembling new threads out of 100's of posts that nobody will look at again.
I was taking 100's of posts evading word filters and other blatant racist shit and putting them into the "racist threads" because even though you claim you are the only one that cares you haven't done it once that I can see .....

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Donor All-Stars>
24d 22h 39m
I was taking 100's of posts evading word filters and other blatant racist shit and putting them into the "racist threads" because even though you claim you are the only one that cares you haven't done it once that I can see .....
How many of those people did you warn so they'd stop doing it?

suineg

GOLDEN GOD
<Donors Crew>
33d 22h 44m
suineg suineg if you shut this community down without at least a heads up for a transition imma be very reeeee
Yeah no shit and then where I would even go after that?!?! Not to reddit that's for sure.

This was a frustrated email to a user and I believe in transparency. I could have easily edited it out to make me look better and not trigger Cad but I chose 100% transparency. I don't think anyone is truly shocked at what I am saying in there.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Donor All-Stars>
61d 17h 51m
Yeah no shit and then where I would even go after that?!?! Not to reddit that's for sure.

This was a frustrated email to a user and I believe in transparency. I could have easily edited it out to make me look better and not trigger Cad but I chose 100% transparency. I don't think anyone is truly shocked at what I am saying in there.
As long as its triggers and not a serious option.

Reactions: chthonic-anemos

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
<Donors Crew>
14d 12h 9m
Jesus. It's a forum. I don't think I would put as much effort into writing my fathers eulogy as you guys are putting into email battles.

I support banning drama like this. I come here to escape shit like this.

I appreciate the effort you put into keeping the board alive suineg suineg . Don't think I'm knocking it. But rather than flame wars I think forcing scream into a time out is fine. Let him decide if it's so bad here after all. But those emails read like a teen meltdown.

suineg

GOLDEN GOD
<Donors Crew>
33d 22h 44m
How many of those people did you warn so they'd stop doing it?
It's almost like I told all of you to start doing so in the admin PM.

suineg said:
This blatant racism and nonstop legumer etc shit needs to stop in politics thread.

Running with a light touch is getting out of hand.

Fix it please.
Then you said you weren't reading much and that you would go ahead and start doing so.

suineg said:
We don’t need to go straight to warnings by the way, we need some public admonishment maybe and some pruning out of posts.

Just need to pull it all back a bit.
Lookie there, I say just do some pruning here, maybe don't go straight to warnings.

cad said:
Some 1-pointers for the worst offenders or nobody will even know what we did.
Then you say warnings are more appropriate and then you hand out 2 of them, 2 whole warnings from the only one that cares.

Then you don't hand out any warnings until you get tired of Screamfeeder and instead of handing warnings out for word filter evasion you just get sick and tired of him and give him an instant 48 hour RRP.

Please tell me how I could be doing more without just literally doing every single thing.

Reactions: DickTrickle