Second debate internet questions

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
So which internet submitted questions do you think they will take?

ABC & CNN could ask YOUR debate question! Vote here.

Search and vote for questions about issues that are important to you! The "town hall" debate will feature questions from the Internet -- ABC and CNN moderators agreed to consider the Top 30 questions voted up on this site! Watch the debate right here on Sunday, Oct. 9, at 9pm EDT to find out if they chose yours! NOTE: Questions must not name or allude to a candidate and must be able to be posed to either candidate.

Im going with;

If you deport my parents, what happens to me?

I am 6 years old and an American citizen. I have a 3 year old sister who is also an American. My heart is very sad, because I’m scared that ICE is going to deport my undocumented mommy and daddy.

As president, What are the steps you will take to address climate change?

Climate change is the greatest existential threat facing the country and the world today. What are three things you will do as President to address the challenges posed by a warming planet?

Hillary will be playing tball.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
trump's gonna get rocked.

he is gonna be crying hard about cooper & cnn.

Szlia

This will end up with a question about marblecake, but there is something pretty healthy about the process. Not sure what I would ask though.

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
The 6 year old question has always bugged me. You go with your parents. You are still an American citizen, they are not. Come back at 18 ready to pay taxes. Or have your parents apply for legal citizenship and come back once they are allowed. Is that really heartless? The government is not forcing the family to split up. The family is.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users