Secrets’ So Far Post-Transition That I Am Back In The Closet Thread - or SSFPTIABITCT for short

Izo

Tranny Chaser
1622760659755.jpeg

What is it about the trans community that draws in the mentally ill for and against the subject?

Vanessa or another person can just post something you guys agree or disagree with, and everyone is utterly compelled to reply to each other.

I don't get what's so important about the subject. Maybe it's because I have so many better things to do with my time now.

Sounds like someone needs it’s own tranny thread. How far post-transitioning are you?

So far post-transition that I am back in the closet.

S Secrets So... you’re a tranny, alright. Tell us about yourself, why transition, when, how far you got before you went back into the closet. Have at it.

• 1Like
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 2 users

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
View attachment 356653

S Secrets So... you’re a tranny, alright. Tell us about yourself, why transition, when, how far you got before you went back into the closet. Have at it.

1) I'm not currently transitioning.
2) Because 2007 4chan /b/ trap threads and attention seeking, mixed with a ton of self confidence issues.
3) I tried when I was younger, and found out being myself was more important than 'identifying as a gender'.
4) I took spironolactone, stopped after I got a full time job, and now have a normal family life. I became reliant on SSRIs (mood stabilizers) like Sertraline until recently and slowly took myself off of them, as I realized my brain was slowly getting destroyed by them.

I think if you're feeling anything like different gender expression, that you really need to figure out what you want out of your life first before making a life-altering decision.

That being said, there's plenty of people that turned transitioning into a career choice.

Basically anyone on the r/LGBT subreddit that is trans and posts there either is doing it to promote their OnlyFans (of which, trans onlyfans creators make BIG fucking bucks, more than myself as a software engineer) or to feel better about themselves.

In fact, If I didn't have a comfy job, I'd have continued transitioning as it's actually a profitable venture.

/thread

• 5Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 5 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
1) I'm not currently transitioning.
2) Because 2007 4chan /b/ trap threads and attention seeking, mixed with a ton of self confidence issues.
3) I tried when I was younger, and found out being myself was more important than 'identifying as a gender'.
4) I took spironolactone, stopped after I got a full time job, and now have a normal family life. I became reliant on SSRIs (mood stabilizers) like Sertraline until recently and slowly took myself off of them, as I realized my brain was slowly getting destroyed by them.

I think if you're feeling anything like different gender expression, that you really need to figure out what you want out of your life first before making a life-altering decision.

That being said, there's plenty of people that turned transitioning into a career choice.

Basically anyone on the r/LGBT subreddit that is trans and posts there either is doing it to promote their OnlyFans (of which, trans onlyfans creators make BIG fucking bucks, more than myself as a software engineer) or to feel better about themselves.

In fact, If I didn't have a comfy job, I'd have continued transitioning as it's actually a profitable venture.

/thread
Do you feel your gender matches your sex now, or just repressing?

• 1Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
The only question needing answering is why this needed it’s own thread, followed by appropriate bans

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Do you feel your gender matches your sex now, or just repressing?
I feel as if I don't care if my gender matches my sex. It's not important compared to surviving in a world where everyone collectively often values self over others. My purpose in life extends beyond my own wants, and I'm okay with taking care of my needs first, then my wants much later - after everyone close to me is satisfied with their needs that I care enough about to assist with.

Imo, the concept of gender (as in, the trans community accepted definition) is something you'll never be in harmony with if it's not you. You need to be at harmony with yourself for yourself to be yourself. So gender expression is one of those ways folks can try and find themselves if they, as in, without any outside influences, decide to embark upon themselves. I came out of the other end realizing I don't need to identify as 'a gender of some kind', but instead just be the best me I can be. I have plenty more talents than I gave myself credit for, and I attribute any self-motivated discovery, such as gender identity exploration or googling something on stackoverflow so I can read and know how to do something, to being a big part of my success as it cleared my mind to be the best me I can be.

I put on a disguise to suit the mood like James Bond. If I need to present professionally to people who are representing me, or if I need to represent a company, I'll throw on business casual and go into professional mode. Or i'll go into a Twitch stream in feminine attire and people who are comfortable with it will stick around and watch me play games and will sometimes give cash to me.

Some people need purpose. If gender transitioning helps them be at ease with themselves, then I encourage it. So long as they don't go out of their way and abuse the confidence in themselves and harm others with the knowledge they learned, is it really affecting anyone else?

I feel like I match me. I don't think I need to worry about what gender I am seen as, or being too far into one spectrum of male or female. I found my place in the world and that's me being myself. I don't think it needs a whole lot of more thought than just being yourself.

That's the important part here. Self expression should be something I worry about for me. Not for the people around me.

The only question needing answering is why this needed it’s own thread, followed by appropriate bans
I don't know why it needed its own thread, but hey, it's here.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 6 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
One time during a raid, secrets turned on a a voice converter that made his voice sounds exactly like a girl....

I was freaked out, I'm not going to lie.

I'm glad you are doing well bro.

• 1Solidarity

Izo

Tranny Chaser
So... you still have your dick’n balls intact, S Secrets ? Do you really go into twitter, cross-dress and get money from people? Or was that just an example? Can we have some pics or hints as to your fleshy exterior? Also, tell us about how you came back to a normal (?) life, family and such - adopt, your own seed, cucked or something else? How many kids? How’s your wife/partner (?) in all of this? Have a great weekend.

• 1Faggotry

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
So... you still have your dick’n balls intact, S Secrets ? Do you really go into twitter, cross-dress and get money from people? Or was that just an example? Can we have some pics or hints as to your fleshy exterior? Also, tell us about how you came back to a normal (?) life, family and such - adopt, your own seed, cucked or something else? How many kids? How’s your wife/partner (?) in all of this? Have a great weekend.

I do. I sometimes go into communities like Twitch and dress up, but it's mostly a party gag (same with the voice - which isn't a voice changer. I do that shit irl too.)

I'm normally like this most of the time:

1622844882882.png

Other times, I'm like this:

1622845085882.png

As for family life... I have a person at home who I care deeply for and support financially and emotionally mutually, I have two fuzz kids, and my nestmate (they're non-binary, and honestly we don't have sex anyways so I don't really care if you consider us 'partners', 'significant others', whatever - that's the term I use for them) and I live together. Both of our sex lives are basically non-existent, though a decade ago we were basically fucking whomever we wanted. Both of us have better things to do than to fuck random people and get an STD and die.

Sometimes my nestmate shows up on Twitch, though.

One time during a raid, secrets turned on a a voice converter that made his voice sounds exactly like a girl....

I was freaked out, I'm not going to lie.

I'm glad you are doing well bro.

That's not a voice converter. I trained myself to do that voice. Still can do it. I've been doing that for years. I'll have to do it again for FOH sometime.

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Well, glad you are happy. I only understood half of it, but being content with oneself is the most important part, as long as you live a morally good life, I guess.

• 1Solidarity

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I do. I sometimes go into communities like Twitch and dress up, but it's mostly a party gag (same with the voice - which isn't a voice changer. I do that shit irl too.)

View attachment 356866

View attachment 356867

As for family life... I have a person at home who I care deeply for and support financially and emotionally mutually, I have two fuzz kids, and my nestmate (they're non-binary, and honestly we don't have sex anyways so I don't really care if you consider us 'partners', 'significant others', whatever - that's the term I use for them) and I live together. Both of our sex lives are basically non-existent, though a decade ago we were basically fucking whomever we wanted. Both of us have better things to do than to fuck random people and get an STD and die.

That's not a voice converter. I trained myself to do that voice. Still can do it. I've been doing that for years. I'll have to do it again for FOH sometime.

All I can make of this is that when I decide this I see: you are a mentally ill limp dick that lives with another mentally ill tranny fag and abuse two dogs.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>

View attachment 356866

View attachment 356867

Someone on this forum set the bar for being a deranged tranny so high this leaves me indifferent.

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I feel as if I don't care if my gender matches my sex. It's not important compared to surviving in a world where everyone collectively often values self over others. My purpose in life extends beyond my own wants, and I'm okay with taking care of my needs first, then my wants much later - after everyone close to me is satisfied with their needs that I care enough about to assist with.

Imo, the concept of gender (as in, the trans community accepted definition) is something you'll never be in harmony with if it's not you. You need to be at harmony with yourself for yourself to be yourself. So gender expression is one of those ways folks can try and find themselves if they, as in, without any outside influences, decide to embark upon themselves. I came out of the other end realizing I don't need to identify as 'a gender of some kind', but instead just be the best me I can be. I have plenty more talents than I gave myself credit for, and I attribute any self-motivated discovery, such as gender identity exploration or googling something on stackoverflow so I can read and know how to do something, to being a big part of my success as it cleared my mind to be the best me I can be.

I put on a disguise to suit the mood like James Bond. If I need to present professionally to people who are representing me, or if I need to represent a company, I'll throw on business casual and go into professional mode. Or i'll go into a Twitch stream in feminine attire and people who are comfortable with it will stick around and watch me play games and will sometimes give cash to me.

Some people need purpose. If gender transitioning helps them be at ease with themselves, then I encourage it. So long as they don't go out of their way and abuse the confidence in themselves and harm others with the knowledge they learned, is it really affecting anyone else?

I feel like I match me. I don't think I need to worry about what gender I am seen as, or being too far into one spectrum of male or female. I found my place in the world and that's me being myself. I don't think it needs a whole lot of more thought than just being yourself.

That's the important part here. Self expression should be something I worry about for me. Not for the people around me.

I don't know why it needed its own thread, but hey, it's here.
getting outside. hiking, biking, woods, gardening, etc is a great way to center yourself. drop any pretense of needing to wear a mask all the time, and put on a face of gender expectations, and be someone you are not.
twitch, etc, really is the worst for that.