Seed by Klang Games - Colonization SIMMo

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Game comes off to me as taking the concept of Clash of Clans and E-sim and tying it to Simcity-lite as a graphical interface. Im not opposed, but if they are going to put "threats" into the game, like raiding parties etc. that is hinted at at the bottom of the concept article - then I hope it doesnt take forever to make a civilization.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Game comes off to me as taking the concept of Clash of Clans and E-sim and tying it to Simcity-lite as a graphical interface. Im not opposed, but if they are going to put "threats" into the game, like raiding parties etc. that is hinted at at the bottom of the concept article - then I hope it doesnt take forever to make a civilization.
Of course it doesn't. There is no problem that can't be adequately solved with a handful of Premium Gems, on sale at 2345 for 4.99$ at our store or 5678 for 11.99$!!!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user