• Inuit/Native Indian

Votes: 12 5.2%
  • Aborigine

Votes: 6 2.6%

• Total voters

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I know you guys love women, and I know you love all the different ways they come (giggity).

As un-PC as this is, let's get racist... for the weaker sex.

State your 3 picks for the sexiest races out there.

------------------------------------------

The reason for 3 is simple... this is FoH, and we all know, given 1 vote, white will very likely dominate and 2 votes, white and asian will very likely dominate. I picked 3 to give a smoother spread to see which of the other fine ladies is most preferred.

Votes are anonymous.

When voting I ask just one thing. Don't base your preferences necessarily on what you've seen on the internet... think of actual real life examples of women you've seen at the mall, bars, grocery store, concerts or wherever you nerds go to socialize. Judge the whole package.

Rando examples:

White
yjetyj.jpg

Black
sexy black girls.jpg

Latina
adriana-lima-3.jpg

Asian
etukeukm.jpg

East Indian
iktui8k.jpg

Arab
Reem_23_M.jpg

Inuit
fd31jk0rfei51.jpg

Aborigine
p9_aboriginal_women.jpg

....aaaaaand Go!

• 5Worf
  • 2Garbage
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Judge the whole package.
So the reason I put this here is for one very specific reason. I voted White/Asian/East Indian. Where I work (many of you know) I see a very "colorful" cast, and we literally have a small army of us every day so I see a ton of different people and diversity is normal.

I don't know why, and can't explain it, but Indian women have some of the nicest bodies of the entire lot and it's consistent. It's rare to see an Indian woman with an odd shaped figure or disproportionate this or that.

In every other race, I've seen that unfortunate apple shaped body, but with Indians... I haven't seen it, and I've seen many :)

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
This is going to be based on where you live more then anything else, I am in Houston there is a fuck ton of Black and Hispanic hotties(also a fuck ton of obese and nasty as well) but yeah hard to judge on the whole when I rarely see Indian or the like.

edit I would add native american to this list.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ooo6

Trakanon Raider
I voted white. I do find that East Indian women have beautiful facial features but generally don't have slender bodies and in many cases are hairy.

Asian women kind of look all the same to me. I do like their slender bodies but would prefer more ass and hips.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
No offense Vanessa, but this is how I know you're not really a guy. Per se. You will find prime examples of beauty in every race*. And I say this as someone that participates heavily in the jogger thread.

*Aborigine need not apply

• 2Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
This is going to be based on where you live more then anything else, I am in Houston there is a fuck ton of Black and Hispanic hotties(also a fuck ton of obese and nasty as well) but yeah hard to judge on the whole when I rarely see Indian or the like.
Perhaps, ya. This is far from like... scientific. Just for S & Gs... to see how folks think.

edit I would add native american to this list.
Sure, will do. (although Inuit is kinda... pretty damn close to the same y'know).

No offense Vanessa, but this is how I know you're not really a guy. Per se.
You meant girl I guess. Of course no offense!

*Aborigine need not apply
LoL.

Every poll needs a last option punchline, c'mon now.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
In fact Hatorade Hatorade I'm thinking of just making it Inuit/Native Indian. Unless people can give a solid, logical retort, it's roughly the same... kinda like Mexicans and Brazilians.