SGDQ Trannyfest 2019

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I don't support the LGTBBQXYpubertyblockersHEOKI community, and I feel most of this board shares that opinion.

• 4Solidarity
  • 4Like
Reactions: 7 users

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Most certainly but the event supports Doctors Without Borders (and the Prevent Cancer Foundation in January) not tranny dick choppers.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
You don't need to watch a bunch of mentally ill freaks of nature being giant piless of shit in order to donate to worthy causes.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Fadaar

That guy
Portal 2 in 10 minutes? Should be interesting to see how badly they break the game. Assuming it's like all the other super quick FPS runs where it's mostly outside the levels.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Portal 2 in 10 minutes? Should be interesting to see how badly they break the game. Assuming it's like all the other super quick FPS runs where it's mostly outside the levels.

I dunno, I used to be able to beat it under an hour and I am no speed runner.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
It's not fair to tar all speedrunners with the same brush. There are plenty of really cool speedrunners who are just there to give a good show.

I don't particularly like SGDQ or AGDQ too much these days because I watch whichever game I'm interested in, but remember that whilst the org is pretty shitty at times, it's by far the best way to get recognition for a run and maybe get sponsored.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>

Portal and Portal 2 are super interesting speedruns.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I don’t get why anyone watches this shit. Speedrunning was cool long ago watching someone run Super Mario 3 in 11 minutes.

Now it’s neckbeards walking backwards into walls to use exploits. I don’t get how watching someone glitch a game is entertaining.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
You don't need to watch a bunch of mentally ill freaks of nature being giant piless of shit in order to donate to worthy causes.

You're right. I can donate money to these causes and not watch it. I can also make sure to donate at a much different time than this event being held so it's obvious that I'm not supporting.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I don’t know much about speed runs, are we suggesting that anyone plays video game speed runs is a tranny?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Watching blindfolded punchout or 4 man super metroid races was awesome. Watching autistic transtrenders playing games in japanese or spanish because load screens are a tiny fraction shorter as they glitch through walls and basically dont actually play the game at all is not entertaining in the least.

• 14Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 15 users

Fadaar

That guy
last one i watched was FF7 done in like 2 1/2 hours, holy fuck they broke that version of the game so hard

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I used to watch this over every other stream but the allure of it has definitely worn off for me. I might watch some of the speedruns for newer games and the races still.

I could care less about all the rest of the stuff. I mute or turn off the streams in between races anyways.