Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (From Software)

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Prosthetic arm ruins the immersion, don't see how I could ever enjoy it.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Seems that the arm is gonna play more then just a support item(tricks weapons etc etc), my guess part of the story..

Chapell

Trakanon Raider
This trailer so far show 3 scary stuff:

1. You may play as one hero, in a typical AAA story driven game.
2. Activision publish it.
3. The arm stuff, feel mandatory, and it's really not what i want in a "FROMSOFT" game...

Also hopefully it's not the death of fashion soul...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
I feel like Nioh already did a really good job of this in a similar setting but, well, I'll still be buying anything that remotely looks SoulsBorney.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Crazy to see people on reddit and here crying about no character creation based on like 50 seconds of footage.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chapell

Trakanon Raider
Crazy to see people on reddit and here crying about no character creation based on like 50 seconds of footage.

As crazy as you calling other people "crying" because they feel upset at something 100% valid. This game exist because and only because From did something different, aka no story, invasion stuff, you name it.
So yeah after a 50 seconds footage this "soul community" will react. They don't want a AAA story driven game, or no fashionSoul, stuff like that.
Beside if you don't want to see people react, don't go on a forum you stupid tard :)

So this is not crazy, this is normal and expected.

Also does this game will have multiplayer?

• 2Salty
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Like

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
this is the 1st real trailer(GDC Trailer was just a "Hey were working on something bitches"), guess we will see more info as the con's come around this year.

I really dont' care I've had so much fun with the Soulsborne series that this game is a instant pre-order when they come around, will have too wait and see if they make a CE one..

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

skribble

Golden Knight of the Realm
As crazy as you calling other people "crying" because they feel upset at something 100% valid. This game exist because and only because From did something different, aka no story, invasion stuff, you name it.
So yeah after a 50 seconds footage this "soul community" will react. They don't want a AAA story driven game, or no fashionSoul, stuff like that.
Beside if you don't want to see people react, don't go on a forum you stupid tard :)

I want a more overt story

I don't care about invasions

Also this is not a souls game, so if you don't want to play it, thats completely fine. If they wanted to make another souls game, they would have.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

2c0dnk.jpg

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
All y'all complaining about character creation and shit in Souls games are retards. Souls is 99% about the gameplay.

Only Bloodborne had a cool story and that was more of a cool environment rather than the story you played out along with my total hardon for Lovecraft. The rest of the Souls games can be summed up as this, "You are trapped in the Hero's Journey, the Monomyth. There is no escape until you complete your holy task." Which is a cool concept by itself once you wrap your mind around it. The details are dumb though. It's a subversion of the classic heroic adventure mixed with an insane about of dark cynicism and grimdark fantasy.

Avinish-10.png

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I want a more overt story

I don't care about invasions

Also this is not a souls game, so if you don't want to play it, thats completely fine. If they wanted to make another souls game, they would have.

This right here. If i want invasions and a story so clouded in mystery that it takes Youtubers years to decode it then I have TWO franchises for that. I'd like one that is the same type of gameplay, more overt, and no invasions. There is a huge market for that and From doesn't have to do the same shit every time.

• 1Like

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
This right here. If i want invasions and a story so clouded in mystery that it takes Youtubers years to decode it then I have TWO franchises for that. I'd like one that is the same type of gameplay, more overt, and no invasions. There is a huge market for that and From doesn't have to do the same shit every time.

I've never played Bloodborne, but recently toughed it out through Lords of the Fallen and while there were some things I really disliked compared to the Souls series having the linear story/approach kept me on pace to actually finish the game in a timely manner and kept me from looking up anything so I'm definitely in that market.

I don't always want to wander aimlessly and then get punished by a cheap death that takes hour(s) to recover from.

• 1Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I've never played Bloodborne, but recently toughed it out through Lords of the Fallen and while there were some things I really disliked compared to the Souls series having the linear story/approach kept me on pace to actually finish the game in a timely manner and kept me from looking up anything so I'm definitely in that market.

I don't always want to wander aimlessly and then get punished by a cheap death that takes hour(s) to recover from.

Bro, get Bloodborne. It is literally amazing.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users