Shadowverse (weebstone 2.0)

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?

It's out on Steam now nerds. I find it to be totally superior to Hearthstone in terms of mechanical depth and card degisn. Hell, even the f2p model is more generous than Hearthstone in terms of acquiring cards.

Worth trying out if you're as sick of Hearthstone as I was, if you can put up with the weeby art in it because man oh man is it about as weeby as they come.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Crhhn5bVYAAR9u_.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
So I'd heard about this and decided to post it here. It's actually pretty good. It's very similar to Hearthstone accept for a few things. Firstly, each class has it's own twist. They're usually a bit more complex than Hearthstone's "class abilities" and are actually pretty cool an unique. Another unique feature is the "Evolve" feature. This gives you a huge uptick in tempo and actually makes things pretty interesting. If you like Hearthstone but don't care for the amount of RNG, and are okay with anime/weeb art, then you might like this game. I'll post a video from Kripp as he explains it a bit better.

Also, they give you a shit load of packs and stuff to start. It's on Steam now.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
There's a shadowverse thread on the first page already. Says the same thing you said even.

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
Shit m8, this is why you don't make posts on a lack of sleep. Oh well, can someone lock her up or delete it?

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
So yeah, this is a pretty good game. The art is kind of inconsistent sometimes but the mechanics are top tier. They could polish up the interface a bit though. Some of the button placement is weird as fuck.